Reviews for The Fallout
Guest chapter 39 . 6/1/2014
what an amazing book! love it :)
CoppertopJ chapter 39 . 5/24/2014
A truly outstanding and exceptionally written story. I have spent the last 4 days reading this. I have lost sleep, house is a mess, laundry is piled up, but it was so worth it. Truly a magnificent piece. Now I must go for now...housecleaning and nap are the order of the day. :) Thank you.
SparrowNotes24 chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
Twilover76 sent me your way. I can't believe I've not read this sooner. Love it so far.
I'm presuming they've got Bella?!
Ellie Aluinn chapter 39 . 5/1/2014
Wow! I know I'm late to the party, but it's one I'm glad I didn't miss.

The ending was just so wonderfully perfect.

I've been a naughty girl; taking every chance I could get just to finish this tale . . . Ran the battery down on my phone once and had my iPad threaten to turn itself off because I was too engrossed to notice the power level. Even my granddaughter chuckled at my obvious 'distraction'.

Thankyou.
Kksmum chapter 39 . 4/23/2014
Great story. This my second reading. Thanks.
Pat2024 chapter 39 . 4/18/2014
Great, great story. Very elaborate and intense, very sad with vivid descriptions of post-war apocalypse and overwhelming characters. I really love this story. Great job. Thank you for sharing.
Guest chapter 39 . 4/12/2014
Loved this story!
Guest chapter 39 . 3/30/2014
Absolutely LOVED this! Beautifully written and vivid descriptions of a post-war environment. Thanks for sharing your talent!
EdwardCullensMistressJeana chapter 39 . 3/18/2014
just finished this story and all i can say is WOW, just WOW, what a gift you have and thank you for sharing it with us
skokica chapter 39 . 3/17/2014
Wow! Just wow. That was by far the best and complex read ever! Your writing is amazing!
Rebecca
twifan49 chapter 37 . 3/17/2014
Big tears! But loving the story. I know I'm late to the game but I love how intertwined everyone's story is!
KeeWit chapter 1 . 3/15/2014