Reviews for The Fallout
sheshe0717 chapter 39 . 9/27/2014
I just finished The Fallout it was one of the best stories I have read. And I've read hundreds. Thank you for the time you spent on it. S. Shewmake
jlove34 chapter 39 . 9/27/2014
This was a wonderful story. I kinda wanna strangle you for Carlisle's death (sigh), but I forgive you since this was so beautifully written. Thanks for sharing.
magmom4 chapter 39 . 8/11/2014
What a great great story. I was sad to lose Charlie and Carlisle but I just can't get over the complete new story line. Wonderful work.
Guest chapter 39 . 8/10/2014
Wow wow wow! This is one heck of a story! I hope you feel so proud of it!

You are a talented writer! That's for sure!

Incredible story, may or may not have me thinking about preparations for a future nuclear fallout... but regardless, I think you did an amazing job at writing a world and what it would probably look/feel/be like. Kudos!

That was tough going at the end, my fave guys... but alas, it was good for the story!

So congratulations on the epic story! You should be so proud of it! x
magmom4 chapter 7 . 8/6/2014
I have been thinking as I have been reading and I think Bella is alive and she may have been caught by Maria.
amandagayle chapter 39 . 8/2/2014
Omg... I'm crying right now so I apologize if this doesn't make sense. This story has owned me for the last 20 hours or so but now I've finished and I have to say how excellent, awesome, amazing, soul-stirring, and just so over-the-top unbelievably touching.
I'm one of those readers who doesn't review often but I have to tell you how much I enjoyed this story. Please know how far this story pulled me in and just grabbed on and would not let me go.
This story is def now in my favorites along with the stories that I always go back to and read and reread. I'm going to read everything else you've written and I hope you keep writing.
I thank you, sincerely, for allowing me the chance to read this story.
Sclaster chapter 39 . 8/1/2014
I can't thank u enough for such an amazing story! I started it about 3 weeks ago and have just finished. You are an incredible writer. Your wit, as well as your character development, is unmatched in fan fiction
This story will stay with me for A Long Time. Thanks again and I'm looking forward to more!
Oldenuf2knobeta chapter 39 . 7/23/2014
I'm so sorry I haven't reviewed before now, but I've been so engrossed in this story that I barely ate and showered (**shudders**) . So, totally your fault then.
Clearly, I'm a day late and a dollar short to come to this party but, I just wanted to say: Lord, woman. This was fan-fucking-tastic.
Brilliantly written, totally original (ironic really what with it being FanFic and all), wonderful complex storyline and extraordinary characters.
You really don't need me to tell you this but, Jeez, you're talented and this is SUCH a better read than almost anything Ms Meyer wrote.
Genius stuff and, if you do ever come back to writing FF, I'll be waiting with baited breath.
Thanks so much for sharing your considerable talents with us here.
X
Ps...and you made me cry. Several times. And FanFic hardly ever does that.
bzwifenmom24-7 chapter 38 . 7/18/2014
I hate it that Carlisle have to die in this story. It's depressing!
bzwifenmom24-7 chapter 37 . 7/18/2014
Aww sad that Charlie have to die.
Fleur50 chapter 39 . 7/17/2014
Quelle belle histoire! Tellement touchante et originale!

Google Translate. French.