Reviews for The Fallout
AaronD1 chapter 39 . 6/1/2015
Truly, an amazing story. I was a little apprehensive about reading something like this, but it was well worth it.

It would be amazing to see a sequel, possibly entitled "Hope", of more than just finishing off the Volturi. Something I've never seen before is an episode format, where each chapter is like day-to-day living and the going ons of the community with their own little plots, slowly building into something greater.

Some questions that story could answer, from multiple POVs, is what life is like at the community, for both Vampire, Human, and Wolf, how they get the resources they need, how they move forward and build the community, how they handle new survivors and anyone stupid enough to attack.
farsideomoon chapter 14 . 5/30/2015
Wow, I am loving reading your story
Great suspense, drama and I like the time bounce. It kind of gives me a break from the severe dystopia of the event(?) I don't know how you describe it in a noun.
thanks for having written this for my reading enjoyment.
iammonkey1 chapter 39 . 5/18/2015
this is one of the best storys ive read in a long time
irelandk chapter 39 . 4/27/2015
:-)
Guest chapter 39 . 4/1/2015
Dude I seriously don't know if you still log on here and stuff and frankly idc I just had to get this out my chest.
I normally hate tragedy, I like drama and wars as long as everybody gets to survive and when the final battle started I was pretty certain that one was gonna die but not Carlisle my baby omg I had a panic attack when he and Charlie were no more I couldn't take it I had to go. I read this in a record two days and I just couldn't put it down even tho I knew it was gonna be sad and make me cry I just jdgejfgenbfjd. You're a fantastic writer and though I wished this story would have ended differently and bae Esme wouldn't have to be alone and stuff this doesn't happen in real life, even if it is the world of vampire and wars it still can't be
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 6 . 3/13/2015
I wonder who it could be?
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 5 . 3/13/2015
Ugh! Baltimore? So near DC, and so crowded.
I grew up in Aberdeen, just 15 minutes from
the city. I know how bad an evacuation of the
area would be.
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 4 . 3/13/2015
Gah! What happened to her?!
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 3 . 3/13/2015
Always waiting for dire circumstances.
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 2 . 3/13/2015
If he hadn't left her, HE could have changed her!
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 1 . 3/12/2015
Hmm... Interesting. Why do I imagine
that Bella is 'the gift' Maria is touting?
beachdreamerslk chapter 33 . 3/7/2015
Well written and developed story. Many tie-ins throughout. I like the spin on the original and the evolution of Bella & Edward. Thanks for sharing! And if you are not certain if you want to read this story, you should. Its worth it!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/3/2015
Downloaded via ficsave and read it all. This was great. Somehow you made the premise work, and i'm glad I took your word and read the first chapter before passing it by! I love what you did with bellas powers. I'm hopeful for a sequel!
2lulu2 chapter 39 . 1/15/2015
Aw, best ending ever! I loved the perfect little glimpse into the future that it was. Loved seeing Abigail and Christopher, and loved hearing what the Cullen's we're now doing. And Kate and Garrett... Leah's news, who Seth is now...perfect. :)

Thank you for this truly amazing and epic story! It just wrapped me up and has absorbed all my thoughts these last several days. I'm so glad I decided to finally read it. It wasn't overwhelmingly angsty like I thought and I'm sorry I assumed. It was amazing. Thank you for this gift!
2lulu2 chapter 38 . 1/15/2015
Woooowwww... So first of all Bella's 'thing' drove me crazy! It's hard to believe she couldn't respond. Well I guess that's not so hard to believe, but it's hard to believe she can come back from such a huge error when she was the key! And Carlisle... :( I think I knew it was going to happen. Charlie too. Anyway, great job km the chapter though. Some of the dialog felt off somehow (like it pulled me out of the story instead of how good dialog keeps you sucked in the whole time). But that was only a few sentences. I thought all the planning and carry out was pretty cool. Nice battle. Can't imagine how you thought of it all!
6,712 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »