Reviews for The Fallout
2lulu2 chapter 12 . 1/12/2015
Very cool!
2lulu2 chapter 10 . 1/11/2015
Poor Edward's been through so much.
2lulu2 chapter 8 . 1/10/2015
Haha I love Rosalie and Edwards relationship.
2lulu2 chapter 7 . 1/10/2015
Nerve-wrecking!
2lulu2 chapter 6 . 1/10/2015
Well, I am completely sucked in.
2lulu2 chapter 1 . 1/10/2015
I worry about reading this because I sort of hate angst! But I know it's so amazing. I just hope I don't get too overwhelmed. Oh boy, here we go!
Cullenosopy chapter 39 . 1/6/2015
Holy muther effin son of a bb gun! How could I have not known that this story existed? I could not stop reading it! I read a lot of twific, and this is up there with the best of them. Thank you so much for taking the time and the effort to write such a gripping, epic story. I'm not sure if you still pay attention to reviews, but if you do, I wish you would write more.

Thank again!
Forever Wicked and Evil chapter 39 . 11/24/2014
Oh my lord...words cannot describe how amazing this story was. I typically don't like stories where it's a slow burn, but this kept me hooked from the beginning. I wish this was an actual book just so you could be recognized for your talent! The pacing, word choice, character development and everything was perfect. I cried when Carlisle and Charlie died. I just loved this ff. thank you so much for all the effort and time you put into this, it is much appreciated.
Peelmeagrapenyc chapter 39 . 11/12/2014
Thank you for this splendid tale.
asiula chapter 38 . 11/2/2014
I really, REALLY enjoyed reading this story!
Elise de Sallier chapter 39 . 10/28/2014
Thank you for writing this truly amazing story. I'm a huge fan of canon AU stories and have read dozens over the years, and this is one of the best I've ever read. I am in awe of this story, the incredible plot, and your wonderful writing ability. This is a story that will stay with me for a long, long time.

I checked your blog but couldn't find any reference to you having written any original fiction or other stories. If you have I would love to hear about it!

Thank you again for sharing your creative talent!

x Elise
hijadelobo chapter 39 . 10/22/2014
Hey, I started reading your story a long time ago but wasn't able to finish it up until now. Its a great story, with a somewhat bittersweet ending, maybe at some point you could write another epilogue when Aro comes for his revenge...
Any way, congratulations on a job well done!
Xerseven chapter 39 . 10/18/2014
What a wonderful story. Thank you for writing and sharing.
Guest chapter 39 . 10/16/2014
You have an amazing writing ability. I wish I would have discovered this story before now. I'm so overwhelmed that I can't even begin to voice my love for this story. Me being speechless is quite the feat to be accomplished. I see I, as well as many others have lost sleep and skipped on chores but I can say without a doubt that it was worth it. I only hope you decide to write more stories. Amazing!
Deadache chapter 39 . 10/12/2014
This was, without a doubt, the most incredible fanfiction I've read.. and I've read many. Such an amazingly well written story that I highly recommend to anyone reading the reviews, wondering if they should bother. You won't have any regrets (unless you read some of the SPOILERS left by other reviewers (SHAME ON YOU!)).

Thank you for a wonderful story.
6,700 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »