Reviews for Yugioh Stargate Season 1: Those Distant Stars
Thanks for writting.
Motherofthehorde chapter 33 . 1/23
Nope still reading
Motherofthehorde chapter 28 . 1/22
There are parents that name thier offspring Moon Unit...Atomic Bomb, isnmt TH A T odd...humans are weird.
Thanknyou for writting
Motherofthehorde chapter 9 . 1/20
It has been worth it..
Younwrit a good story.
robert chapter 1 . 1/14
hi there i have read this hole story and i really enjoyed this cross over. keep up the good work and now i am off to read part 2 of this story but i hope you finesh part soon. signed .
typhoon chaos chapter 7 . 1/19/2015
Was that a ben 10 reference in the beginning? Ig not, then it's a huge coincidence. Also, stop it with the whole 'i'm a bad writer' thing because it is the 3rd biggest load of bull crap i've ever seen. Spelling and grammar errors aside, this thing's hot me spellbound, and there's not very many writers who can do that.
Lord Sigfry chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
All this giggling and narcissism and pet names is giving a seriously gay vibe.

Buggering out.
Ryvaken Lucius Tadrya chapter 4 . 10/16/2014
Well the plot got rolling...right into a hole. Your characterization of SG-1 is terrible. Deny deny deny, it's their first response to any situation involving the Stargate leaking to the general population. Usually with simple ignorance. Half truths, cover stories, those come later. The raid on Domino doesn't make a great deal of sense either; the goa'uld would need to contend with the Pegasus or the Protected Planets Treaty.

The interplay between Anubis and Ra is heavyhanded and uninformative, and it doesn't help at all that Ra really should be dead.
Ryvaken Lucius Tadrya chapter 3 . 10/16/2014
You need to find your proofreader and strangle him. This thing is riddled with spellcheck errors. "Where" instead of "were" or "suite" instead of "suit." I'm getting a tick in my eye.

Interesting story with good possibilities, but after three long chapters you're only just stumbling into a plot. I hope this speeds up.
DragonsFlame117 chapter 17 . 8/14/2014
I can't stop crying! This story is just marvelous! The character development and plot is just so we'll done! And that last chapter was just, just... I need a tissue.
DragonsFlame117 chapter 6 . 8/11/2014
This story is positively amazing! I love both Yu-Gi-Oh and StarGate SG1! And you blended these beautifully!
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 4 . 6/20/2014
Yea i got the whole game thing,love then end and how Atem and Yugiare represented. In their cosmic game.
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 3 . 6/19/2014
Aww!Noa!sweet. Aww the anniversary. Present was sweet!
Jack Cypher Vex chapter 39 . 5/9/2014
This is one of the best stories I have ever read. It kept me staying up until early in the morning just so I could get the next chapter finished. The entire story was very well written.
Lyn chapter 39 . 2/1/2014
Oh my gosh. You are amazing. I read this fic years ago and I only just remembered it. Came back and reread the whole thing from the beginning. Holy wow. And you have a book now! I am going to buy it the second I have a few dollars to my name.