Reviews for Yugioh Stargate Season 1: Those Distant Stars
typhoon chaos chapter 7 . 1/19
Was that a ben 10 reference in the beginning? Ig not, then it's a huge coincidence. Also, stop it with the whole 'i'm a bad writer' thing because it is the 3rd biggest load of bull crap i've ever seen. Spelling and grammar errors aside, this thing's hot me spellbound, and there's not very many writers who can do that.
Lord Sigfry chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
All this giggling and narcissism and pet names is giving a seriously gay vibe.

Buggering out.
Ryvaken Lucius Tadrya chapter 4 . 10/16/2014
Well the plot got rolling...right into a hole. Your characterization of SG-1 is terrible. Deny deny deny, it's their first response to any situation involving the Stargate leaking to the general population. Usually with simple ignorance. Half truths, cover stories, those come later. The raid on Domino doesn't make a great deal of sense either; the goa'uld would need to contend with the Pegasus or the Protected Planets Treaty.

The interplay between Anubis and Ra is heavyhanded and uninformative, and it doesn't help at all that Ra really should be dead.
Ryvaken Lucius Tadrya chapter 3 . 10/16/2014
You need to find your proofreader and strangle him. This thing is riddled with spellcheck errors. "Where" instead of "were" or "suite" instead of "suit." I'm getting a tick in my eye.

Interesting story with good possibilities, but after three long chapters you're only just stumbling into a plot. I hope this speeds up.
DragonsFlame117 chapter 17 . 8/14/2014
I can't stop crying! This story is just marvelous! The character development and plot is just so we'll done! And that last chapter was just, just... I need a tissue.
DragonsFlame117 chapter 6 . 8/11/2014
This story is positively amazing! I love both Yu-Gi-Oh and StarGate SG1! And you blended these beautifully!
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 4 . 6/20/2014
Yea i got the whole game thing,love then end and how Atem and Yugiare represented. In their cosmic game.
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 3 . 6/19/2014
Aww!Noa!sweet. Aww the anniversary. Present was sweet!
Jack Cypher Vex chapter 39 . 5/9/2014
This is one of the best stories I have ever read. It kept me staying up until early in the morning just so I could get the next chapter finished. The entire story was very well written.
Lyn chapter 39 . 2/1/2014
Oh my gosh. You are amazing. I read this fic years ago and I only just remembered it. Came back and reread the whole thing from the beginning. Holy wow. And you have a book now! I am going to buy it the second I have a few dollars to my name.
Skippy chapter 6 . 12/8/2013
Wow, don't they have any proper strategy instead of running around and obsessing with saving the first sick child they see ((which of course is typical SG plot, but still!)). Besides that, I've always wondered why none of them bother to use the staff/snake weapon things when they pack quite a nice punch, don't need reload, and are always found in great big piles after every battle :P
Guest chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
Hello AuthorKylie,
I really appreciate your stories, my favorites are your Those Distant Stars. Jack's attitude (which I think you captured extremely well) combined with yugi and yami (also excellent) results in an extremely amusing storyline. Thank you for your continued writing.

SingingAloneInTheRain
ShotaroxPhillip chapter 7 . 9/7/2012
i got to ask did you use the characters from ben 10 in this chapter?
DJV-Trio-blast chapter 12 . 8/16/2012
this story is awesome, but for a time now i have been wondering when did Yugi get that scar on his neck?
777angeloflove chapter 39 . 8/9/2012