Reviews for Tales of the Roadkill
pikaree1 chapter 22 . 5/26
AWWWWWWWW!
BEST. ENDING. EVAH.
I'm surprised Cross isn't after him, given what Kanda said about his priceless knowledge of the code, and I'm also a bit confused about the Farm thing, but still. This is good.
pikaree1 chapter 21 . 5/26
Parental Kanda and insecure Allen. My insides feel like a gooey marshmallow. *hugs Timcanpy*
...And you're really good with writing Lavi, you know that?
pikaree1 chapter 19 . 5/26
...I believe we should all be grateful that Kanda didn't have Mugen to kill the rabbit.
pikaree1 chapter 18 . 5/26
Make Lavi do it as punishment for badmouthing Allen }:D
pikaree1 chapter 16 . 5/25
XD Dinos or cacti, ha. TIMCANPY!
pikaree1 chapter 15 . 5/25
Poor thing never stood a chance. Stand between Kanda and something Kanda wants (in this case, information), and destruction is imminent.
pikaree1 chapter 14 . 5/25
... Kanda's got skills. XD
pikaree1 chapter 13 . 5/25
Of course she does.
Also... GOD, Eliade's scary.
pikaree1 chapter 12 . 5/25
8D Kanda admitted they're family! Yayayay!
pikaree1 chapter 11 . 5/25
A part of my soul died from happiness, then revived to run around like a headless chicken and make unholy squealing noises that, had they they been manifest outside of my soul, would have awoken the neighbors and possibly caused the police to come, thereby earning me a severe grounding from my parents. ALLEN CALLED KANDA DAD, IF ONLY FOR ONE TIME. AND IT. WAS. AWESOME. *starts squealing again*
And... Wut? Left arm? Moving...? WUT.
pikaree1 chapter 10 . 5/25
"S, as in safety, sleep, and... sardines." Quite possibly my favorite line so far. And since I'm already leaving a review, I'll say all the stuff I didn't say before.
At first I thought Allen was fifteen or seventeen... Well, until you confirmed his age to be thirteen.
Second, I expected a family-like relationship between Kanda and Allen after reading some of the reviews you have. I got what I expected, so thank goodness for that. On that note, Kanda being a father figure for Allen is awesomeness and fluff and adorable and I wish this was canon... But in the canon they're more like bickering brothers to me.
Third, I was initially wary of your story given the way Cross and Mana are portrayed. I would be indignant about Mana, but I have read recent D . Gray-Man chapters, so I can't really say anything because Hoshino has yet to explain what the heck the deal is there. But Cross... Sure, he's a jerk and a womanizer and a terrible human being, but I view him as a definitive father figure for Allen... But again, that's because I read the recent chapters (including Cross's attempts at parenting Allen in the flashback), and this story was written years before, so I can't really find fault because of that. In any case, fatherly!Kanda has acted as a magnet to pull me into continuing the story.
I
... think that's everything. Anyway, I'm really enjoying this story so far, and even if I don't review again doesn't necessarily mean I've stopped reading it.
0oLucifero0 chapter 22 . 2/9/2015
Nicely done!
Edlinal chapter 22 . 1/6/2015
Wow, just wow. I really really love this. No words on Earth can describe how incredible I feel after reading such an amazing story. :') It really drew my tears, I'll definately read your next and previous work. Beware! I'll hunt and ravish each and every single yullen that you published!
Millenie chapter 22 . 7/2/2014
Me encanta! Tienes pensado hacer una secuela?
Chiorikizunai88 chapter 22 . 10/13/2013
aww this was sweet I wish more stories were like this! some brotherly yullen or fatherly yullen is always so adorable! I liked it!