Reviews for Akumu

THAT'S it!

...that's horrible to end it RIGHT before the kiss! Dx

...continue it? c:
Kyashii chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
Awww! Sooo cute ;) this pairing is adorable!
Nixevin chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
Chocolate rain,

Anyways! :O I liked it. Very cute. 3
strawhat-alchemist chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
Mellorine Mellorine Mellorine Mellorine!

I love it! It's so cute!

I officially love this pairing and I've only seen the first episode of Gurren Lagann but when I saw Kamina hugging Simon I started squealing like a fangirl!

So 5/5 on ur fic!
Sophocleous chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
Wow, this is amazing! You really got aniki's character down! He's proud and more manly than any other man who ever walked the earth. Yet below it all, he's got a soft spot for his ototo... Now lemon please!
Kathi-san chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
my first gurren lagann fic i read, and its a kaminaXsimon! hehe Very well written, and I enjoyed reading it :) Keep it up!
missfmalulu chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
aw This was absolutely adorable. Short and sweet and very fluffy Great job with this! :D Even though the whole thing is in italics (ahha)

There is seriously a HUGE lack in TTGL fanfics... This is confusing to me. Very much so.

Great job with this! Keep up the great work. :D
anakat101 chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
I found it kind of girly at times, but at the end i remembered 'Well i AM a girl', so I could'n help but loving it and say 'OMG so cute!' xD I hope you understand the compliment lol
Skyblue Advari chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
Oh my gawd, my brain has now become a puddle of fluff-induced mush in my skull. Seriously, if only there was more Kamina/Simon, yaoi/shota awesomeness... then I could die happily. Dear god, it's practically canon! I LOVED this, really I did, and I'm looking forward to more from you. -dies-

-BRE
momochan and chestnut chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
omg no more...*sniffle tear dropplet* o.o ...i like it x3 wish there was more to read