Reviews for Someone That You're With
sighcoe chapter 3 . 10/23/2011
I wonder if outside the dream, does Hiei really likes Keiko. I mean is that the reason it was Hiei who ended up with Keiko on the dream cause its the most plausible scenario? :D
sighcoe chapter 4 . 10/23/2011
I so love this story. Not only this a Yusuke/Keiko fic, its Hiei and Keiko as well! Wah! You managed to do it without making Keiko appear a cheater. Wah! I love love love this! Please update!
katiesparks chapter 4 . 7/17/2011
I am both disgusted and enthralled by this. (and I honestly mean that as a compliment) Please continue.
cartoonfire chapter 4 . 7/9/2011
i love it please update soon!
varon chapter 4 . 5/1/2011
I'm really enjoying reading this! o Not an original plot, but very enjoyable nonetheless. Poor Yusuke, but he really deserved the lesson. I hope this fic is finished...? _
happilyinsane13 chapter 4 . 2/27/2011
I really love this story. You're writing style is good and mature, and you keep the characters... well, in character.

I love that you also chose Hiei out of everyone to bestow Keiko too. At first I thought it was Kurama, but then it fell into place and I was so happy to see that for this story it actually fits really well. I love the development, just everything about this story.

Definitely good work. Yusuke is in need of a wake-up call.
I.idora chapter 4 . 12/21/2010
Please continue! I so want to know what happens next! And congrats on the baby boy! It's a little late though! :D
cha chapter 4 . 7/23/2010
wow,good story..update soon! :)
cutekeiko88 chapter 4 . 7/10/2010
Very interesting st0ry. Ill wait for the next chapter!
katdemon1895 chapter 4 . 7/9/2010
congratulations on the birth of your son, i'm sure he's an absolute cutie

glad to see an update in this fantastic story, i'm really enjoying it, that yusuke is slowly learning that he needs to treat keiko better is fantastic and that he's learning it by seeing how his friends would treat her if any of them were in love with her and vice versa is great, i love how happy keiko is, looking forward to whenever you next update
HeavenRose chapter 4 . 6/3/2010
Yay, a new update! Don't worry, I didn't forget about this story.

Great job.
ChibiLady chapter 4 . 6/3/2010
Great chapter, I really loved the way you ended it. Please update soon.
chocolatefudgecake chapter 4 . 6/2/2010
I am too excited to review to login. :)) I am so pleased you added another chapter. :))
Death101- Fox Version chapter 4 . 6/2/2010
... Wow... I think once Yusuke's gets it he's going to be treating Keiko a lot more possessively... maybe even growling at Hiei. Haha. I can picture that. Awesome job! Please update when you can! And congrads on the boy!

-D101
chocolateluvr13 chapter 4 . 6/2/2010
Hiya! This is a very intresting Fic. Yusuke doesnt treat Keiko all that well, and I love that your calling him out on that. I find the KeikoxHiei couple a bit odd, but with your storie it fits perfectly! I can't wait to read more of your storie!
64 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »