Reviews for Someone That You're With
eunice.heart chapter 2 . 6/21/2009
interesting story. i hope you update soon! :)
Anime's-mistress chapter 2 . 6/20/2009
I'm really enjoying your story and hope you still intend to update it. Congratulations on the baby.
othchick11 chapter 2 . 5/30/2009
Thank you for updating, and please update again soon!
cartoonfire chapter 2 . 5/22/2009
im loving this story, awesome work!
Lynx Tiger chapter 2 . 5/20/2009
OMG! That's a twist. I thought for sure that she would be marrying Kurama, I guess I should have noticed the hint of 'bossy'. But Kurama can be bossy sometimes as well...wow...

That is very interesting, and I can't wait to read more! Update soon! This story's really, really good. I like it!
Kaori Minamino chapter 2 . 5/20/2009
Oh...oh this is bad...

The stories good, but this is bad for Yusuke...ooh, Hiei...

You're good...

Congratulations by the way! November is the best month to be born! Sorry about the morning sickness though. You can take a break whenever you need to!

I'll see you next time!

Kaori _
Blackrose Kitsune chapter 2 . 5/19/2009
You so totally need to update this, pregnant or no! (Kidding, kidding, I'm not that mean!) But seriously!

Evil cliffy!

Bit of a start for poor Yuusuke, though, eh? Serves him right, treating Keiko like a doormat, though. She deserves better, or at least she deserves for him to realize her worth. Mama Urameshi was right in saying that. So hopefully it get's through his brain.

Write more. Soon!

Blackrose
Kawari chapter 2 . 5/19/2009
Great story. Hope you will write more. :-)
ChibiLady chapter 2 . 5/18/2009
Oh Awesome! I've been waiting for a review for this story since forever! And I absolutlely love Hiei and Keiko fanfiction, I love the way you wrote it out like that, it was much more original and classy than just Yusuke seeing Keiko and Hiei hugging. This chapter was rather short, but you take what you can get right? Please update more chapters soon and thanks for taking time out of your schedule to update the chapter! :) Congratualations on your baby, by the way, is it a boy or is it a girl? Oh, and if your suffering from morning sickness, a good remedy for that is green tea, or if that doesn't work, some strong garlic or onions.

Sincerely,

ChibiLady

P.S Please let Keiko and Hiei end up together at the end, please! :) :)
Death101- Fox Version chapter 2 . 5/18/2009
No. No-no-no. You have got to be kidding me. Hiei! Really? Wow. That must be a blow to Yusuke... if it is Hiei. Could be Kurama too though. Anyways, awesome job! Please update soon!

-d101
Serenity12 chapter 2 . 5/18/2009
Oh my gosh...you set her up with HIEI! XD That's hilarious! I can't wait to see how this turns out!

On another note, congrats on your little bundle of joy! Maybe she (he?) will be a YYH fan just like their Mama ) XD
RenataZ chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
Slightly on the short end but it has definitely got me hooked. It seems that poor Yusuke has to suffer for his stupidity. Thank goodness!

I would have liked more details in the story... but I'm sure that you won't disappoint us with great plot lines and the ever annoying cliffys.

The lyrics that you had in the beginning had me rush off to find the song that was this story's namesake. If your story is anything like it in passion, misfortune and heartache it is bound to be good.
othchik11 chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
I like it so far! Please update soon!
katdemon1895 chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
wow! this definately looks like a cool fic, please update soon because i'm 'really eager to find out who's going to have keiko in place of yusuke

i kind of disagree about yusuke not treating those first two gifts well, he does go through all that training with genkai, in fact he adores fighting and likes to improve if only to show off that he's the best but i agree that he doesn't treat keiko the way she deserves

again, i urge you to update as soon as you can!
Death101- Fox Version chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
Oh snap! Please update soon! I hope Yusuke manages to win her back. Awesome job! Please update soon!

-d101