Reviews for Someone That You're With
Kaori Minamino chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
This looks really good. My interest got piqued. I really want to know who would appreciate her...Kurama maybe? Or maybe Kuwabara, since he is human and knew her for a while too.

Hmm...Very interesting. I'll be on the lookout for this one. See you around.

Kaori _
ChibiLady chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
Dear, TouchOfViolet

Your story is very well written, congrats, you also have a very original plot as well, which gives you even more brownie points!XD! I really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, hope that your story Keiko ends up with Kurama! I'm really sorry, but I just love KuramaxKeiko! So please let Keiko end up with Kurama!
cutekeiko88 chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
Wow! An interesting story. Yusuke always think that keiko's always there beside him,and his confident that she will never leave him.. Your plan is kinda scary though it deserves to yusuke as a punishment but let us know if in the end,they will be together again because we really love their partnership. Haha.. I will wait for the next..
Tensa-Zangetsu102 chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
Okay, if you're going to break Yusuke and Keiko up and bring them back together again, then I'm not going to read this story. This is one of my favorite couple and when they do get back together, and I do mean, that they're hugging and kissing, then tell me so I wouldn't have to see some punk having their arms around Keiko!
64 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5