Reviews for Falling For You
leahreallyitis chapter 1 . 8/7
good story so far! :~)
brenda warren chapter 1 . 3/22
in my opion you didn't finish this story even if it was a onechapteryou just stopped that's not good or right
snoopylover60 chapter 1 . 3/13
Why does she take this crap from so called friends?
ayushi.fema9 chapter 1 . 8/27/2016
This is just so unfair...finally a good story n bam...no next chapter...no updates ...nothing!
Seriously dude ...where's the story?
Devil0Child chapter 1 . 8/11/2016
Why is it not letting me go past chapter 1?! I couldn't continue silver stand nights either... it has not next button, just the review one
jk chapter 1 . 7/18/2016
bellas only 23...a bit young to be settling for second choice don't you think?
Edward has two fucking kids! shes too young to be playing step mommy
Lillywhite1 chapter 1 . 6/21/2016
Such a good story! So much work for you to make up a plot, i would love to see it prolonged. Thanks for writing this wonderfull story!
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 1 . 6/7/2016
I SURE HOPE THAT IS NOT A ONE SHOT BECAUSE IT DIDT SEEMED FINISHED. I HOPE IT'S NOT I THIN IT MITE MAKE A GREAT STORY.
scrapmypieces chapter 1 . 5/13/2016
hey, just thought I should tell you: I read this in 2010 and am back to ff dot net. it was an imense pleasure see your fics still here. I love them. Seriously. Hope to read and fall in love with your stories all over again.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/2/2016
Whyyyyyyy does this say complete?
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2015
Authors who pull stories but leave a chapter up and marked complete annoy the crap out of me. Sand only so you can save all your reviews. It's rude and confusing. See all those reviews asking if you're going to continue? Confusion.

It's a selfish move on your part.
crazycats7 chapter 1 . 7/16/2015
are you ever going to post the rest of this story?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2015
Please either finish the story to the idea the description provides or mark it as 'discountinued' or remove the 'complete' label.
jk chapter 1 . 5/24/2015
you want bella with a guy that...married Tanya? had kids with Tanya? omg he touched Tanya?
FUCKTHAT
lostinapapercup chapter 1 . 4/20/2015
Hello, loved the first chapter...is there more?
8,142 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »