Reviews for Falling For You
rohan65 chapter 5 . 4/5/2009
I simply adore this story. Please don't give it up. I always look forward to your updates - keep it coming.
Cullen312 chapter 5 . 4/5/2009
Great chapter, I'm glad that Bella talked to Edward about the Tanya thing, I'm sure it'll come up again. I can't wait to see what happens on their date and Sunday at his parents.
Idiots called Friends chapter 5 . 4/5/2009
just showing my love for this amazing story
FolsomBoogie chapter 5 . 4/5/2009
Somehow I missed the last update, so I got two for one this morning. YAY!
TotallyB chapter 5 . 4/5/2009
Great story so far!

I cant wait for the next update.

And I am excited to see bella and edward's relationship progress. ]
YankeeDiva chapter 5 . 4/4/2009
Between Liz and now Jane I feel lke some little woman in Edwards life is going to try and sabatage Bella.

Liz is probably going to think Bella is nothing more then some babysitter type who cannot hold a candle to her mothers beauty and will say something point blank that will crush Bella or worse make Bella look bad to Edward. And this evil Jane she's up to no good either lol.

I like how your Edward is just as shy as Bella is and stumbles over hisown words and is just as new to this relationsip as she is. and you can see where someone like Edward would becompletely intimidating to a young woman like Bella is.

Cannot wait for more in this there is always heart mixed in with great humor to this fic. Love to read more when you have a chance. :)
Kerry Hale chapter 5 . 4/4/2009
I love your story so cute I love it to pieces. I love the spongeBob scrubs, freaking priceless. I love the relationship you have going with Bella and Edward I wonder what he is going to think of Bella being a virgin. Love your musice choice Love THE FRAY!
nanarwana16 chapter 5 . 4/4/2009
Hey! Awesome story so far.

Love the romance that has started between the two.

Keep it up!
eclipse-me chapter 5 . 4/4/2009
love the story...def getting cuter every time i read it...conflict may be needed in the near future tho...keep things interesting
Creampuf99 chapter 5 . 4/4/2009
THIS STORY SEEMS VERY BELIEVEABLE AND YOU ALWAYS SEEM TO STAY VERY TRUE TO CHARACTER...

I AM LOVING THE INTERACTION BETWEEN THESE TWO, KEEP WRITING YOU OWE IT TO YOUR CHARACTERS AND TO YOUR FANS!
BlankBlankBitch chapter 5 . 4/4/2009
Oh Please keep writing! I am actually writing something like this where Edward is much older. It is a one shot right now but I am working on turning it into a story! But don't worry it's not like this!

I absolutly love this so please keep going! Youa are a great writer! Update soon!
twilightlover219 chapter 5 . 4/4/2009
I really love this fic so far! Keep up the great work! Please update soon!
sakurarwr chapter 4 . 4/2/2009
Good chapter. I can't wait to hear about Edward & Tanya's past. Are you going to write about that eventually?
Kerry Hale chapter 4 . 4/2/2009
that was such a great chapter. Love the grocery store gotta love alice and the rest of them , way to cute. Can't wait to read more.
yourbrowneyedgirl chapter 4 . 4/2/2009
You're doing a great job! Your story is very sweet. Keep up the good work! Update soon! :) ybeg
8,131 | « Prev Page 1 .. 531 538 539 540 541 542 .. Last Next »