Reviews for Falling For You
YankeeDiva chapter 6 . 4/6/2009
Why do I feel like this

“I wouldn’t give up over something so small like that… just promise me that you’ll tell me if I ever get in the way.. okay?”

Well come back to haunt her? Guys always turn stuff like this this back around on you when they are mad. It's evil but I cansee Edward telling Bella she's "In the way" somewhere down the line.

Tanya doesn't seem to be any great love of Edwards life more like they were acouple from circumstance if anything else.

I am so sad for Bella though she should be able to have a baby. Some miracle baby perhaps? Humm I wonder how Edward willreact to this news downthe road or will he think she hid this from him?

Well whatever this storyline keeps me guessing and on my toes trying to figure out just what will happen next lol.

Exceptional story!~
eclipse-me chapter 6 . 4/6/2009
I think u reposted the same chapter...not sure if that was meant to happen?
Alexandra Warkel chapter 5 . 4/6/2009
UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE!
twilightdoctor chapter 5 . 4/5/2009
oh, i loved that chapter and the couple that went ahead.

im so excited to see where this goes i really hope liz will come around sometime.
lovesanime92 chapter 5 . 4/5/2009
aww that's soo sweet! updat soon!
anothertwilighter chapter 5 . 4/5/2009
Don't stop writing! I love this story! You are doing such a great job!

- I hope Bella is going to tell him about her doubts...
rohan65 chapter 5 . 4/5/2009
I simply adore this story. Please don't give it up. I always look forward to your updates - keep it coming.
Cullen312 chapter 5 . 4/5/2009
Great chapter, I'm glad that Bella talked to Edward about the Tanya thing, I'm sure it'll come up again. I can't wait to see what happens on their date and Sunday at his parents.
Idiots called Friends chapter 5 . 4/5/2009
just showing my love for this amazing story
FolsomBoogie chapter 5 . 4/5/2009
Somehow I missed the last update, so I got two for one this morning. YAY!
Pure-Cardinal chapter 5 . 4/5/2009
Great story so far!

I cant wait for the next update.

And I am excited to see bella and edward's relationship progress. ]
YankeeDiva chapter 5 . 4/4/2009
Between Liz and now Jane I feel lke some little woman in Edwards life is going to try and sabatage Bella.

Liz is probably going to think Bella is nothing more then some babysitter type who cannot hold a candle to her mothers beauty and will say something point blank that will crush Bella or worse make Bella look bad to Edward. And this evil Jane she's up to no good either lol.

I like how your Edward is just as shy as Bella is and stumbles over hisown words and is just as new to this relationsip as she is. and you can see where someone like Edward would becompletely intimidating to a young woman like Bella is.

Cannot wait for more in this there is always heart mixed in with great humor to this fic. Love to read more when you have a chance. :)
Kerry Hale chapter 5 . 4/4/2009
I love your story so cute I love it to pieces. I love the spongeBob scrubs, freaking priceless. I love the relationship you have going with Bella and Edward I wonder what he is going to think of Bella being a virgin. Love your musice choice Love THE FRAY!
nanarwana16 chapter 5 . 4/4/2009
Hey! Awesome story so far.

Love the romance that has started between the two.

Keep it up!
eclipse-me chapter 5 . 4/4/2009
love the story...def getting cuter every time i read it...conflict may be needed in the near future tho...keep things interesting
8,137 | « Prev Page 1 .. 531 538 539 540 541 542 .. Last Next »