Reviews for Falling For You
yourbrowneyedgirl chapter 4 . 4/2/2009
You're doing a great job! Your story is very sweet. Keep up the good work! Update soon! :) ybeg
starrlite16 chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
I guess everyone DOES have those annoying friends who are in relationships and think everyone needs to be in one also to actually be happy...so annoying..poor bella!
YankeeDiva chapter 4 . 4/1/2009
Humm I keep wondering on Edwards eldest and if she's gona do something to sabotage Bella to get rid of her. I like how you put in Tanya bringing out Bella insecurities. Love this story its a lot of fun to read full of a lot of laughs as well.
calileah chapter 3 . 3/30/2009
Amazing story. Love it.
Kerry Hale chapter 3 . 3/29/2009
Really great chapter. Love dinner on the roof, so romantic. Liz is going to be a problem, I can tell already... Can't wait to read more. Really great writing
twilightdoctor chapter 3 . 3/29/2009
i loved your new chapters!

i'm actually interested how Liz's character will evolve in the story. i hope edward and bella will work out the relationship and i hope she will come along to be ok with it.

i also hope there won;t be to much conflict with tanya since they have been divorced 3 years and i think she has clearly moved on
darcy13 chapter 3 . 3/28/2009
I love your Bella and Edward.

I'm curious about the details of his former marriage. He says he was married for 6 years and divorced for 3, but his older daughter is 12 or 13 years old. Did they live together for 3 years with a baby before getting married? Plus, if Edward is 32 now, was he 19 or 20 when his oldest daughter was born? That couldn't have been a planned pregnancy. I wonder what kind of drama went down there.

I really enjoying how their relationship ia unfolding. It is so sweet.
lovesanime92 chapter 3 . 3/28/2009
aww that was sweet1 I can't wiat for th enext chapter! updzate really soon!
YankeeDiva chapter 3 . 3/28/2009
Such a sweetness to this story, It was kinda unexpected that he wouldhave kids but in another way just right given his age. He really is blinded by Bella te same way she is about him its a great read watching their romance unfold.
Cullen312 chapter 3 . 3/28/2009
I love this story, it's nice to see a more mature Edward. Can't wait to read more.
irshQQ79 chapter 3 . 3/28/2009
I really like this story... you are an incredible writer...
bluebaby3296 chapter 3 . 3/28/2009
omg i want i want i want!
filipinogurl chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
ooh I like this. cant wait for more
Serena3s chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
great start, i love the story plot a lot, random question but will Liz be a huge part in whether or not Bella and Edward decide to get together
edwardrocksmysocks chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
I love it! I'm hooked already! Can't wait to read more!
8,117 | « Prev Page 1 .. 531 538 539 540 541 542 Next »