Reviews for Without You
Guest chapter 43 . 8/8/2013
:') Oh. My. God.

Most wonderful thing I ever read. Terrific job. 3
GIGGLES10201 chapter 45 . 4/2/2013
This was BY FAR one of the best stories I have ever read. And I mean like PUBLISHING MATERIAL!
Jannahannah chapter 45 . 3/17/2013
This is by far the best fanfiction story I've ever read! Ps I really liked the editors note at the end! It made me smile! :) Anna
deadaccount15 chapter 44 . 10/1/2012
This story... oh, girl! This is so good! Beautifully written, so much drama, an amazing plot, I simply loved it! You are truly a great writer. You made me hate Carlisle in the beggining, you really did, but then... well, how can you really hate this character? :c No, you can't. But anyway, the ending was really worthy it; all the sorrow, the pain *oh* kahkasjhaklsjaja ok, no drama. But I love drama, the story is pure drama, that's why I loved it. I must confess, there were parts I wished we would have had more of Esme and Carlisle's relationship and so, but it's still amazing. Oh! And Céline Dion. This woman. You have no idea how much I love her. She's a queen, omg LSKA]SLÇAÍKSAJSALSJASAamasnasA I'll stop fangirling over Céline. Ok. Er.
Well, I hope you will write more stories like this one someday and bye.
Guest chapter 45 . 6/22/2012
Well... I'm finally at the end! Now I know how it ends (no, I won't spoil *snickers*) and I have to say I loved it! You wrote so authentic, I really felt with the Cullens (mostly with Carlisle, but he's my favorite, so yeah...). Great work, keep writing stories, you'll make the world happier with it!

Wonderful plot, phrasing... (insert more words here).

Regards(?) from Austria :D

Ps: Carlisle, I forgive you! (Probably because it doesn't affect me...)
s4nzy chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Love the story!
s4nzy chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Love the story!
TheMortician'sDaughter chapter 44 . 7/26/2011
Okay, I just read this entire thing in one sitting. It's midnight where I am right now, and I'm totally exhausted from all the action, angst, and absolutely everything else piled into this story. There were moments where I almost cried, smiled, broke into pieces, you name it.

And I loved every moment of it.

That was a truly amazing fanfiction. I can't even think of a single word to adequately describe how absolutely amazingly perfect that was.

I really admired how you displayed the family ties in this story. Especially between Esme and all the kids - she's often left behind in the Twilight Saga, and I adore how large of a part she played. Same goes for Carlisle, of course, but that probably has something to do with the fact that I'm in love with him. XD

This story has now officially made the top five of "The Best Fanfictions I've Ever Read in the Span of My Boring Teenage Life" list, and that's a huge achievement if it counts for anything. xD

So, all in all, absolutely, breathtakingly amazing. You are truly a brilliant writer. You have a gift to be able to wrote something such as this. Really, you do.

Now, I am going to end this rather long review and try to recover from the shock that this brilliant piece of work is over. At midnight in my delirious state. XD
moony.padfoot.lover chapter 45 . 7/21/2011
Ahh, I loved the last chapter.(: And of course the rest of the story, too!
Bumble bee extreme team chapter 45 . 9/7/2010
I love this story
Qurious Reader chapter 44 . 8/12/2010
WOW, that's got to be the best fanfic I'v ever read! It was absolutely perfect. Even though you dont like Rosalie, i loved your picture of that character. The whole story was just so alive. Thank you so much!
KMH1 chapter 45 . 8/5/2010
Thank you for sharing your talent. I enjoyed the story and it was an interesting AU journey.

Kudos
angelspike55 chapter 45 . 7/24/2010
like your story
Mittenzs chapter 45 . 7/4/2010
i read this straight in one day. I LOVE IT SO MUCH!
Mittenzs chapter 44 . 7/4/2010
oh my gosh, this story is AMAZING. Absolutely phenomenal. And the ending is just so perfect. This is officially on my list of best fanfics I've read :)

Thank you so much for such a mind blowing story!