Reviews for Without You
SodiumLamp0nAHill chapter 45 . 12/19/2016
Hahaha! This editor's note gave me a good laugh! And nice twist at the end; I did NOT expect to find that _ was the editor! I wish more stories had a note like this one.
SodiumLamp0nAHill chapter 44 . 12/19/2016
Wow, what an incredible story! I'm very surprised that it doesn't have more reviews.

You had me guessing what was going to happen (and the motives behind the actions), nearly every step of the way! Everything was well thought out, and was wrapped up quite nicely by the end. Very dramatic, poignant, emotional, loving, family-centered, and sincere, complete with twists, edge-of-your-seat suspense, nail-biting cliffhangers, and GENUINE BELIEVABILITY. You kept me CONSTANTLY guessing what would happen next! :)

GREAT job at keep the ALL characters IN character, and giving each one a voice and "screen time"- no easy feat! Kudos to giving little-used parings (Jasper & Bella, Carlisle & Rosalie) a chance to shine, and for portraying a deeply wronged, righteously angered, and (literally) fighting mad Esme: both are so very rare and hard to write properly, yet you pulled both of with flying colors!

All your fight scenes were wonderfully descriptive: I could see each move in my mind's eye, step by step and blow by blow.

You did a wonderful job of inserting well placed humor in what would have otherwise been an extremely somber and melancholy story. The scenes with Bella were especially funny!

Adding the links for songs, as well as using whole songs as section divisions was a nice touch (it reminded me of the intermissions from old movies).

Your use of language, from phrasing to descriptions, was masterful and transported me directly into the story.

The ending- both the song and the chapter itself- was beautiful and perfect!

My only real complaint is that it's really hard to keep track of which character has what power. I had looked on your story page for more stories, and the saw the list you had made of characters and powers (which was EXTREMELY helpful), but it would have been far better suited as an index or the like, instead of its own "story".

Thanks for sharing your God-given talent for writing, and keep up the good work!
SodiumLamp0nAHill chapter 29 . 12/18/2016
I never thought about someone using Carlisle for that purpose, but it actually makes a lot of sense (in a sickening, gut wrenching sort of way).
SodiumLamp0nAHill chapter 14 . 12/18/2016
Wow! You can just feel the love and heartbreak coming from the characters: The love and tenderness in this chapter are just so raw & poignant! You had me moved to tears. VERY well written!
littlehouse4evr chapter 34 . 8/6/2015
I've read this story before and I do really enjoy it. The plot is fantastic amd its so well written! Just the whole geography of it really confuses me. Ireland and France have a large body of water and another island in between them. I'm not entirely sure what you mean by the border between Ireland and France?
Guest chapter 43 . 8/8/2013
:') Oh. My. God.

Most wonderful thing I ever read. Terrific job. 3
GIGGLES10201 chapter 45 . 4/2/2013
This was BY FAR one of the best stories I have ever read. And I mean like PUBLISHING MATERIAL!
Jannahannah chapter 45 . 3/17/2013
This is by far the best fanfiction story I've ever read! Ps I really liked the editors note at the end! It made me smile! :) Anna
deadaccount15 chapter 44 . 10/1/2012
This story... oh, girl! This is so good! Beautifully written, so much drama, an amazing plot, I simply loved it! You are truly a great writer. You made me hate Carlisle in the beggining, you really did, but then... well, how can you really hate this character? :c No, you can't. But anyway, the ending was really worthy it; all the sorrow, the pain *oh* kahkasjhaklsjaja ok, no drama. But I love drama, the story is pure drama, that's why I loved it. I must confess, there were parts I wished we would have had more of Esme and Carlisle's relationship and so, but it's still amazing. Oh! And Céline Dion. This woman. You have no idea how much I love her. She's a queen, omg LSKA]SLÇAÍKSAJSALSJASAamasnasA I'll stop fangirling over Céline. Ok. Er.
Well, I hope you will write more stories like this one someday and bye.
Guest chapter 45 . 6/22/2012
Well... I'm finally at the end! Now I know how it ends (no, I won't spoil *snickers*) and I have to say I loved it! You wrote so authentic, I really felt with the Cullens (mostly with Carlisle, but he's my favorite, so yeah...). Great work, keep writing stories, you'll make the world happier with it!

Wonderful plot, phrasing... (insert more words here).

Regards(?) from Austria :D

Ps: Carlisle, I forgive you! (Probably because it doesn't affect me...)
0o0oooooooooo00000000 chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Love the story!
0o0oooooooooo00000000 chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Love the story!
TheMortician'sDaughter chapter 44 . 7/26/2011
Okay, I just read this entire thing in one sitting. It's midnight where I am right now, and I'm totally exhausted from all the action, angst, and absolutely everything else piled into this story. There were moments where I almost cried, smiled, broke into pieces, you name it.

And I loved every moment of it.

That was a truly amazing fanfiction. I can't even think of a single word to adequately describe how absolutely amazingly perfect that was.

I really admired how you displayed the family ties in this story. Especially between Esme and all the kids - she's often left behind in the Twilight Saga, and I adore how large of a part she played. Same goes for Carlisle, of course, but that probably has something to do with the fact that I'm in love with him. XD

This story has now officially made the top five of "The Best Fanfictions I've Ever Read in the Span of My Boring Teenage Life" list, and that's a huge achievement if it counts for anything. xD

So, all in all, absolutely, breathtakingly amazing. You are truly a brilliant writer. You have a gift to be able to wrote something such as this. Really, you do.

Now, I am going to end this rather long review and try to recover from the shock that this brilliant piece of work is over. At midnight in my delirious state. XD
moony.padfoot.lover chapter 45 . 7/21/2011
Ahh, I loved the last chapter.(: And of course the rest of the story, too!
Bumble bee extreme team chapter 45 . 9/7/2010