Reviews for Dancing On The Wings Of Angels
artzonshowgurl chapter 6 . 8/19/2012
Oh gosh i almost cried! Sooo good :D
jesseg1 chapter 7 . 3/4/2010
This is a beautiful story.

Please update soon.
Something Witty Goes Here chapter 7 . 12/23/2009
Oh my god, FINALLY! I discovered this months ago! Months! And I finally just gave up on it! But not anymore, yay! PS- I totally predicted she was pregnant! Keep on goin!
bb-4ever chapter 7 . 12/23/2009
excellent work. all caught up and how awful that the little guy has to go through this. hope that booth gets his dream his 2 healthy children and a happy bones. look forward to more soon
not-being-used-anymore-bye chapter 7 . 12/23/2009
I guessed from the beginning it was cancer.

You're a really good writer, and this DOES remind me of the book My Sisters Keeper.

I hope Brennan is okay. If she has cancer, it would be like a film I saw the other day... It was a good film.

Chapter 7 was confusing, who are Cristina, Owen and Timothy?

Please continue!
bb-4ever chapter 3 . 12/23/2009
OMG! is he ok? is Bones being to rational? look forward to more soon
bb-4ever chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
great start to a new fic. will read on love Sebastian already he's so sweet.
Queen Peacock chapter 6 . 12/22/2009
This is really touching i found it in a search for a key word. I hope you haven't forgotten this story. Update soon.
ILoveBooth chapter 6 . 8/24/2009
Loved it, hope you update soon!

Just a guess but is Brennan pregnant or is it something more serious?

ItsNotMeAnymore chapter 6 . 8/23/2009
Please don't let him die. He sounds so cute. Your story kind of reminds me of my sister's keeper. Update soon!
MightyTemperance chapter 6 . 8/23/2009
Oh, this was beautiful. Terrifying and miserable, but an amazingly well-written chapter. I definitely cried. :(

Poor Brennan. Is she pregnant? That would be interesting. But seriously, this was wonderful, although the content wasn't pleasant. It was very real and emotional and raw, and it seems well-captured. I don't know what it's like to find out news like this, but the way Bren reacted seemed realistic and just...real. And I liked Booth, too, strong and silent and supportive. He's wonderful. Great job staying in character.

p.s: out of curiousity, have you seen or read My Sister's Keeper? It would be weird if you hadn't, what with the name Dr. Farquad... (:

Thanks SO MUCH for the update! Can't wait for more!
TheWalrusAndThePenguin chapter 6 . 8/22/2009
Absolutely love it so far! can't wait for more!
mandyfur123 chapter 5 . 8/1/2009
oh, please please please please please please please please for the love of all that is chocolate-covered, please do not make him have cancer.
xBSBxBONESx chapter 5 . 7/2/2009
no you cant argue with logic. please let sebastian (im trying to think of a cute nickname, sebastian is a pretty long name lol) be ok! and i bet that brennan is preggers again :)
MightyTemperance chapter 5 . 6/26/2009
I'm reviewing, I'm reviewing! So hurry up and update! Anthropolically speaking, when one recieves what they were asking for, they in turn give a little more of what the people they were asking something of want, ergo... okay, even I'm confused, it's very late. But hurry! I'm very intrigued. :) I want to know what's going on!

By the way, when I want a break, I just use dashes.

Like so. Highly effective.

Keep trucking!