Reviews for Glowing Bones
Tom chapter 9 . 5/22
Just found this little jem, very delightful piece. Contained enough crime to fit in with all the actual stuff occurring. Well written. Thank you.
bonesfan619 chapter 9 . 6/11/2017
I really hope you come back and finish this series!
Guest chapter 9 . 7/2/2012
i would at least like to know if they won the custody battle. by the way horrible ending.
chelsea1234 chapter 9 . 10/29/2009
I'm really loving this story. Thankyou:)
go get it chapter 2 . 9/23/2009
Does anyone else find it very odd that Booth would be so concerned about bruises on Parker's wrist then threaten to spank him? Hitting a child is hitting a child, doesn't matter if it's on the arm or on the butt. Then to beat the crap out of Drew instead of calling the authorities...just doesn't make sense. Booth would only weaken his case to have custody of Parker by such actions, not to mention the ramifications on his job. I find this whole part of the story very difficult to go with. Otherwise, I'm wondering when the case part comes in since the synopsis said it was a case story with elements of romance. Two chapters in and all I've read is fluff and romance. Bring on the case!
rae chapter 9 . 9/12/2009
great story and well written!
s.alexie chapter 9 . 9/9/2009
i love this little series you've got going. it's wonderfully written and the storyline is actually believeable. great job on this! :)
bb-4ever chapter 9 . 9/5/2009
great fic so great to see them progressing so well as a family. bones still seems to be holding back a little but is doing so well. look forward to seeing them at christmas and hopefully winning the custody battle.
Tango Mike Charlie chapter 9 . 9/1/2009
Have you ever considered writing 'for real'? You have a wonderful style, you capture the characters perfectly and you build your story step by step. It has a beginning, a middle and an end (with cliffhangers that leave readers wanting more). And I haven't actually checked whether your scientific mumble-jumble is correct, but it sounds very believable and I would guess that you have researched it.

Or in other words... I liked it! :)
csimesser1 chapter 9 . 7/21/2009
that was good loved it
KK1987 chapter 9 . 7/3/2009
Very good story, but I have noticed it's labelled completed, this story doesn't seem completed though, please keep continuing with this story, it is a shear masterpiece, I look forward to reading more in the future.

your no.1 fan