Reviews for Sapphires & Emeralds
xcharXroseX chapter 23 . 2/3/2013
hi i was just wondering did you do a second story for this i really really loved the story and cant wait for the next one :D
lori51 chapter 23 . 11/12/2012
Just found this one and loved every word! Would love to read more if you're ever inclined to continue it. Thanks for writing and sharing.
Dolphtat chapter 23 . 10/26/2012
Was the sequel ever posted?
Guest chapter 23 . 9/21/2012
amazing work!
tanya2byour21 chapter 23 . 3/18/2012
This story was fantastic and I loved it. I am wondering if there is a sequel to it some place because i would really like to know what happens when they go under cover and if Mike does come back and if Tony and McGee would fall in love while working undercover. Keep up the great writing and again please let me know if there is a sequel to this and if so where can i find it.

Shira1111 chapter 23 . 11/22/2011

I just finished the story and I really liked it and wanted to start read the next part of the series that's mentioned at the end, but although the last chapter was added 2 years ago, I couldn't find any sequels.

Are they out there or did you stop writing them for some reason?

Nicky Reid chapter 23 . 12/30/2010

this was great. so what's the sequel or is it just more chapters of this one. I shouldnt tell you, but I stayed up waaaay too late just to finish reading this one, so I hope the rest is coming soon, reeeeal soon.
MamaMinx chapter 23 . 12/4/2010
Enjoyed this story. I stumbled across it yesterday and got pulled in. Did you guys ever get the sequels written? I couldn't find it on your page. Hope you will continue it soon if you haven't already.
jjd022980 chapter 23 . 11/16/2010
OMG my puter is steaming! When are the sequels coming out! You guys make a good tag team!
Christiana Anderson chapter 23 . 10/19/2010
Loved this story! Would be easier to read with some sort of break between scene changes but that's just a little niggle. You said at the end of the last chapter that there would be a continuation - January 2010? I can't see any of these up on your author page though. Did they ever get written? If so, will you be putting them up here? If not, will you be writing them? I look forward to your reply.
hheath541 chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
is this story going to be continued? i want to read more.
elkat chapter 3 . 1/24/2010
I like your story so far...but the "dirtbag" thing. Are you being satirical? I mean, that was the only thing they called him the *entire* time. Which totaled like 37 times in one chapter. So you're either making fun or you really need to find synonyms for "dirtbag."

Otherwise, it's really good so far. It's interesting to read about an established team dynamic that views Gibbs as an outsider.
JWildfire chapter 23 . 1/10/2010
I've just read this from the beginning over the past week or so, and though I found the style very difficult to read, I've greatly enjoyed the story. I love the shifting viewpoints, escpecially on Franks. I'd be thinking he was a royal ass for his behaviour when others were discussing him, and then realize how much sense it all made in his own head when it switched back to his viewpoint. Nice job there.

A few things confused me, when certain characters would discuss something, and then in a later chapter, they would bring it up again like it was a brand new topic for them. Specifically with Abby and Gibbs discussing his past and his decision to join the Marines rather than the Army or Navy, and then a couple chapters later, him informing her that he's a Marine and worrying about her reaction like she was completely unaware of the fact. I think it happened a couple other times on minor things, but that one really jumped out at me.

I loved the little subplots, both between old friends and between what look like future lovers. I'm excited to read the continuations. :)
Janj475 chapter 23 . 1/5/2010
Absolutely LOVED IT can't wait to see whats in store for Gabby next. Please continue with this story.
Vani88 chapter 23 . 12/30/2009
Yay it's finished ! Yay there's a sequel... that sounds totally great... cant wait :)