Reviews for A Sunlit Spring
SeaGreenSea chapter 8 . 5/26
MERIDITH IF THAT IS REALLY YOUR NAME I DO NOT CARE IF THOSE THREE MOTHERFUCKERS TELL YOU YOUR STORY IS SHIT BECAUSE THEY ARE FUCKING WRONG. THIS STORY IS ONE OF THE FIRST ONES I STUMBLED ON HERE ON THIS FUCKING WEBSITE AND IT IS NOT BY ANY MEANS SHIT. SO IT'S EITHER YOU GET OFF YOUR LAZY ASS, IGNORE THOSE HATERS AND UPDATE, OR I WILL TAKE THIS STORY OFF TO MY ACCOUNT AND UPDATE IT MYSELF.

On that note, UPDATE NOW OR I SWEAR...
Wondersnvercease chapter 1 . 11/8/2015
Kefalonia is an actual place?
Somebody Strange chapter 8 . 11/16/2014
Annabeth is a b**** and you scared me for life!ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
Guest chapter 8 . 7/13/2013
I did not think this was a pile of crap, in fact it is 1 of my favorite fanfic's, so please make this a 2 parted.
Guest chapter 8 . 3/8/2013
Please say discontinued intill further notaries.
Guest chapter 4 . 2/12/2013
The story is exellent except that you keep saying Wise girl or Seaweed brain, can't you just call them by there real name like Percy and Annabeth
isabel ramirez chapter 8 . 4/5/2012
yo the story is not crap you have to keep going cause its awesome

ITS NOT FUCKING CRAP OK!~! JUST FINISH PLZ!
airist chapter 8 . 1/21/2012
just because one person sends you that email dosent mean u have to stop plz finish the storys
iampercyjackson'swife chapter 8 . 9/8/2011
I hate you. This story sucks cuz you DISCONTINUED it! I want you to restart this story otherwise I will find you and make you write by force:) I rlly love your story. But u need to continue becuz there r other readers who actually want to read it. So continue or I will continue to nag u about it!
Thalia Grace-Pinecone Face chapter 8 . 1/17/2011
Aww. I like this story.
KayCee chapter 8 . 1/9/2011
!

I LOVE THIS STORY. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE KEEP WRITING! D;
Symphony Solider chapter 8 . 12/22/2010
You said you like chatting with great people on FF and, not to boast, but I think I'm close enought to great to where this could apply to me. So, if you'd still like to talk, awesome, I'd love to chat with a great author like yorself. If not, darn, I missed out on all the fun xD (I'll be sending this in a pm also.)
John Icalus chapter 8 . 11/14/2010
Crayola,

You may be my favorite writer on FanFiction. Please, PLEASE attempt to write again.

Yours truly,

John X. Icalus
Nobody chapter 8 . 9/6/2010
I didn't get the chance to read the last few chapters of the story, cuz school was keeping me awfully busy, and then the alerts got lost in the middle of all the mail that I didn't check in ages, but now I randomly decided to check it out and saw this ( Hum, I know I'm a bit late, but I still wanted to say I wish you hadn't quitted it... I should try your other stories, though, one os these days, I guess he

Just don't give up any of your writings anymore... I mean, even when something's really bad (which this wasn't), the only way to be sure it won't improve is giving it up, right? ;)
Avenger of the Olympian Flame chapter 8 . 8/2/2010
I knew this was gonna happen.

The first fic was amazing, but yes, its gone downhill. Sorry.

Nvm that, ROCK ON!