Reviews for A Form of Betrayal
SkyLilies chapter 3 . 5/13/2011
We all wanted a happy ending for Pilots, but I'm rather cornily hoping that he really will see her again "on the other side", like she promised in Maelstrom. And honestly, the look on her face just TELLS you she didn't want to leave in Daybreak, even if her time was up. *sigh*

But, thank you so much for this fic! Daybreak might have given us the first peek at Pilots and how they were so connected from the moment they met, but I love how you fleshed out the possibilities of how they became friends, and how they got through the aftermath of Zak's death. What Ron couldn't (and didn't, hmph) give us, you do - and I'm so very grateful.
kmurphy3 chapter 3 . 12/20/2010
Really great story!
Kayla chapter 3 . 5/27/2009
Oh, so good! Tamsibling, you made evrything better! I am vastly comforted by your fic and eagerly anticipating your next one! Fix Ron Moore please...

This whole fic was so well-written and incrdibly touching. Poignant. The first chapter was my favourite, it was so visceral. But you wrapped it up sp well too. Fantsatsic dialogue and great characterization in this.

Thx for sharing!
ilmiopassato chapter 3 . 4/2/2009
Absolutely magnificent piece. I can't tell you in how many ways this is entirely perfect, but I'll try, lol.

The way you characterize Lee and Kara individually, Lee and Kara's interaction together, the whole "forbidden love" aspect (from both Lee and Kara's point of view), the realistic - *never* overly dramatic - grief they feel over Zak's passing...It's all simply excellent, and topped off nicely with some superb writing. I also really liked how you separated Kara from her sort of "alter-ego", Starbuck. Very fitting, and an interesting observation on her personality.

Kudos times infinity for a great mini-fic!
Sereko chapter 3 . 4/2/2009
I too am still mad at Ron. We were so close to a happy Lee/Kara ending and then he swept it out from under us at the last second. Punk. I've been swimming through a sea of too-corny fan endings in the hopes of getting some resolution... and somehow, it was this story, hearkening back to the past, that gave me peace. You have great characterization and just the right blend of sweetness and angst. Thanks!
gatelover chapter 3 . 3/30/2009
Poor pilots. I just want to hug them both. How is it they survived everything yet they never got their time. I loved your ending, apart but reunited with such hope for more in between. Great fic.
StarryEyedGlimmer chapter 3 . 3/28/2009
I liked how you wrapped it up but it still left me wanting more. Just like Lee left wanting more. Guess we'll have to get more from another one of your stories(soon). Anyways, thanks for writing a 3rd chapter and wrapping this fic up. I liked how you blended your ending with BSG's beginning, with the mini-series. Looking forward to more of your work. Thanks and good hunting.
Redd chapter 3 . 3/28/2009
I lvoed it! Such a perfect way to end this little fic! I really like the "I thought there was somenthing here," bit, really brings their little argument in season 2 a bit closer to home.

Thanks for the fantastic read! Can't wait for the next project!
Redd chapter 2 . 3/27/2009
OMG! You wrote a BSG fic! Yay!

I've got to say that this was one of the sweetest, most touching things I've ever read. I really hope that there will be another part (and more soon)because you've just manges to connect with Kara and Lee in the most fantastic way!

I love it!
pilotlover chapter 2 . 3/27/2009
Woho. I'm so glad you continued. Aw baby pilots. So broken hearted. But we have hope, don't we? Yes, I think so, lol.

Thank you very much.
Maz101 chapter 2 . 3/27/2009
I love your story - painfully well done.
StarryEyedGlimmer chapter 2 . 3/27/2009
Angst. Angst. And, oh, did I mention angst? And I think you can make this a 3 parter. They aren't even back at her apartment yet. Just glad Lee didn't abandon her. Everyone needs someone, even if they don't know they need them. Liked the way you had Kara talking to the graves as if she was expecting an answer. Lee too. Thanks for the 2nd part. Please write more.
gatelover chapter 2 . 3/27/2009
WOW. This story has been a roller coaster of emotions. It is good to see Lee and Kara turning to each other to comfort each other in their time of grief. *hugs pilots*

Can't wait for update. Great chapter.
YellowTang chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
I too am disappointed with the L/K resolution in the series finale, but fortunately we have FF and wonderful writers like you that will continue to explore the complex relationship between these two that BSG chose to ignore at the end. I really enjoyed this piece and am looking forward to your post-Earth stories as well.
gatelover chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
What a lovely fic. A nice glimpse into the lives of Lee and Kara after Zak's death. Great work.