Reviews for Prerequisite
StarLight Pixie chapter 12 . 9/26/2014
Hi again Gloria,

It's been almost 5 years, but I haven't given up yet! Just reread Prerequisite for the third or fourth time, because I'm just so in love with this story. I know I've reviewed before, but it's been a few years since I checked in, and reading it again now still blows me away-your characterizations are some of the most believable evolutions of the GW cast I've ever seen. The depth and rawness of your writing. And the incredible realness of your details - you must do insane research to make those military intel briefings so realistic, cuz... you are very, very accurate. Hahahaha. ;P Impressive. I also love that you are able to convey Heero's dedication to Relena without making it a romantic connection... that's how it's always been in my headcanon, but I've rarely found a fic that captures this distinction so well. Even without the 1x2x1 bias, I could never personally see a long-term romantic relationship between Heero and Relena lasting, because it just doesn't seem like they have enough in common to relate to each other... but this type of relationship between them is exactly what seems realistic. The Wendy to their Lost Boys, how perfect.

Even if this never gets finished, at least it feels like the end of an arc, so we're not totally hanging... although there are definitely some things that I'll always wonder about (Quatre and Trowa, Duo's new project and Major's fascination with him, Duo and Heero coming to terms with what happened on the roof and their potential roles in "the new OZ", Chris's mysterious way of knowing things, and whether she'll be a force for good or evil in the future, what happens when people find out Quatre blew the colony, etc. Will Wufei keep his promise? Will Heero and Duo ever see that island?). But at least I can get the warm fuzzies from rereading it to a point where they are together, and somewhat stabilized, relatively speaking... and thank goodness, because I was so emotionally invested in this piece that I'm glad the last update was less of a cliffhanger than previous ones. I hope you're too busy writing your own works and publishing them and being wildly successful at it, because your writing is amazing. This remains one of my favorite pieces of fanfiction.

Cheers! SLP
Bcheese chapter 12 . 7/5/2012
F-ing Love it! Also the quote at the end here is very nice touch :) Update soon !
Bcheese chapter 11 . 7/5/2012
Intense yo! Update Update Update!
skywright chapter 5 . 6/28/2012
I love this story, don't know why.
zeli chapter 12 . 5/26/2012
I read this story back in 2009, 2010, and again in 2012. I really hope all is well with you and I know it might be a stretch to hope you continue it at this point, but I wanted to say I greatly admire this fanfic and all the work you have put into it so far.
ShadoweGoddess chapter 12 . 3/17/2012
More chapters than I remember, but I love it. Rereading it... I fell in love all over again.

I hope to see you coming back and finishing this again sometime soon... I will PM you if need be and bug you!
Lerafea chapter 12 . 2/7/2012
This is a very compelling piece of fiction and I thought I would let you know that you conveyed the boys' feelings so effectively, it tugged at my heartstrings and made my breath hitch. I'm interested to see what comes next. But even if you never update again, just know that I really enjoyed it. Thanks for that.
L'Arc-En-Ciel chapter 12 . 1/12/2012
In your profile you said to help you pester two authors, does that mean we can pester you too? :)
Me voy chapter 12 . 10/7/2011
You really need to know, I am in love with your writing, your story and well… all as a whole.

The plot…

There’s a quality to the way you narrate, how you can make it bitter and so good. I am almost breathless for that-

You know, I saw GW very long time ago, I was a little brat –that frankly didnt know a thing about Yaoi, so yeah, I was all Heero/Relena- now I know better.

However, I hadn’t really found a story about Heero/Duo that made it believable. I really didn’t got the heart between what would make them real as a paring –hypothetically speaking-

And now my friend, you have made it. Relena and Heero –is there somehow, you just didn’t go all, oh, no, she didn’t exist… and that made it even bitterer. I loved every part.

And knowing where each character is standing…

And of top of that you made them so IC. And that’s a plus, Duo is not as weak as he is portrayed in some stories, you took that in account. Ash, lovely ash…

The name of the dog is so fitting –let alone, they have a dog.

Wufei, I sometimes wanted to punch him –Duo did it for me however- but you know, I could see his reasons too. Why was he doing it. It made sense.

Quatre and Trowa so fucked up. Poor things. I would have like to know what happened to them on second note.

But aside from that is one of the best stories I have read out there, it really is.

Congratulations on that.

About the ending for the tempo of the story –I don’t think is going to be a happy one? That if you someday end it. But if not, I am very happy to have at least managed to read what was published.

It was worth it, very much.
Gia chapter 12 . 10/2/2011
I looove this story...I love the way you write Duo as a mature man and not a little pasty boy...please, please continue...:)
jlibo000 chapter 12 . 6/25/2011
god almighty.

that was some trip.

I didn't review the last chapter because I was too busy hyperventilating and trying to hit the next button faster.

Fucking heartbreaking it was.

you say to be continued but... it's been some time since I notice you posted this.

don't give up on us now, you hear? write damn it. you are awesomely awesome!

you are.

update.
jlibo000 chapter 9 . 6/25/2011
ah, shit. damn it. damn it all to hell. I need a cigg after this chapter. maybe half a pack.
jlibo000 chapter 8 . 6/25/2011
wow, ok. I have no freaking clue how in the world you came up with all the damn names and acronyms, just reading them made my head spin.

ash is such a cool name for a dog.
jlibo000 chapter 7 . 6/25/2011
It did NOT feel like a filler chapter. I love the way you paint the characters and give us insight without detailing their every single action and move.

And God, you have the most amazing sense of rhythm.
jlibo000 chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Oh, man, this is so good... so, so good.

I'm so glad I found you here, I was reading this on zephyr and couldn't figure out a way to comment. I was just about to send you an email when I thought about doing a search on ff.

So anyway. You're wonderful. And this is so good it make my eyes water.

Seriously. I'm so happy when I suddenly stumble upon fics this good, they're so goddamn rare. It also makes me really selfconcious, I mean when I find writers that are as great as you are I feel the bar has been raised so high the rest of us are just fumbling to tie our own freaking shoelaces...

Thanks for sharing this.