Reviews for Meeting Places
riven-del chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
Awesome Guyver story!

I love how you've added a little comedy here and there (especially when Kenji catches Renzi off guard), and the battles are well written out.

Keep up the awesome work!
moonstone glows chapter 62 . 7/22/2010
Woohoo! Archanfel is getting ready to smack Imakarum upside the head for being a muppet to Kenji! I just hope the conversation doesn't get out of hand, the last thing Chronos needs right now is more strife.

The battle was brilliant, Kenji treating it like a game and blowing raspberrys at the Guyver was hysterical, and damn, they came so close to making Sean give up, if they could have just kept the flying mouth busy a little longer!

Can't wait for the start of the next installment!
moonstone glows chapter 54 . 5/5/2010
Woohoo, things are hotting up! Damn Aptom, blowing Imakarum's cover like that, I hope he dies a horrible and painful death, all of him *g*. Very pleased to see him finally taking a bite out of something that can seriously bite back.

I loved the way Yentsui and Edward chickened out and left Waferdanos to deal with Ingriam, poor little soul, someone really needs to slap his dad. I can't quite figure Yentsui out, if he really cares about the kid, or is just a hell of a lot better at pretending than Edward is.

Can't wait for the battle! *crossed fingers and hopes for pounded Guyvers*.
moonstone glows chapter 45 . 12/14/2009
Hee, brilliant update, I loved how dense Ryan was when Elegan was telling him who he had been talking to at the party. Maybe those kids shouldn't have been so quick to kick Ryan out (not that I blame them, I wouldn't much want his attitude around either) but he would have been handy when Yentsui and Co turned up to capture them. Ingriam was adorable in this chapter, going from petting an Enzyme like an overgrown kitten, to blowing away the inept remains of the former Chronos LA. Can't wait to see what happens next.
moonstone glows chapter 36 . 8/26/2009
Yay! Update!

Is it really wrong of me to hope that Ryan does get caught by Chronos? He really is the most irritating litte...he's more annoying than Makishima, and I didn't think that was possible, lol.
moonstone glows chapter 27 . 5/25/2009
*snort* I love Ryan's sensitive and nurturing way of teaching Sean more about the Guyver (not that I mind seeing him get the snot beat out of his lippy self). Ryan is channeling Agito, lol. Really curious about what Zancrus was smoking, can't wait to see more about that double agent crack he made.

Brilliant update.
moonstone glows chapter 18 . 3/24/2009
YAY! This is brilliant, I can't wait to see how Sean reacts to their little plan, given he is already unsure about the Elegan in Ryan's head.

Is Imakarum going to show up at the ACTF, pretending to be Murakami in this one? I would love to see that, Ryan being introduced to their 'old friend' Murakami, and the brawl that would likely develop from that *g*.