Reviews for Famous Last Words
K9Train chapter 21 . 5/21
Ohhh Kay. I regret finding this in 2018 BUT HAVE NO WORDS for how fucking amazingly done is it. You’ve captured Rorschach and Walter down to the absolute dot— I wouldn’t be surprised at all if you were in on the actual writing of Watchmen. I also cried in the last two chapters, my heart is still raw. Well done, you are such a talented writer and this story is an absolute gem!
Burke23 chapter 1 . 9/1/2016
Oh Hell Yes!
Guest chapter 21 . 1/29/2016
Are you frickin kidding me! That's the ending!? My heart can't handle it! Excuse me while I go perish...
ankoH chapter 21 . 8/5/2013
can you make another's story like this one i realy love it if you do make one please
make one with rorschach:)
Guest chapter 21 . 5/19/2013
love the ending love it alll
dawn chapter 16 . 5/19/2013
so sad they r falling apart
dawn chapter 15 . 5/19/2013
so sad yet beautiful
dawn chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
you write well. details are important to build mood. i feel the mood of the story. i feel the way it flows ans has no choppy sentences. t hank you for writing something i can be attached to and have a feel for Teri
crisis what crisis chapter 21 . 12/18/2012
I just found this fic while randomly going through people's profiles and WOW oh my god WO so excellent. You really have an excellent grasp of the duality of Rorschach/Walter and it's so admirable. Thanks for writing such an addictive fic to read, I really enjoyed it :)
jigglyhuff chapter 21 . 7/23/2011
Dear God. I loved this story. It's so difficult to find a good Rorschach story. Honestly, I don't care for Walter, but I liked the way you meshed the push and pull of the split personality. :) good story.
Guest chapter 21 . 5/10/2011
just beautiful
HaleyJo chapter 12 . 3/7/2011
Chapter 12 is missing. You posted "Progressive Happenings" twice.

-HaleyJo
Oblong features chapter 10 . 3/1/2011
Okay, normally I don't do this, if I've ever done it at all, but this needs to be said.

I can sum this up in one word:

beautiful.

Will keep reading promptly.

You are incredible.
ShoeychocolatXD chapter 21 . 2/27/2011
AHHH HE LIVED SEQUEL, SEQUEL, SEQUEL

PLEASE
ShoeychocolatXD chapter 7 . 2/27/2011
she is quickly becoming another daniel. he stole her sugar :)