Reviews for A Hammer in her Ocean
13kuroineko chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
Frobin is definitely my OTP in OP, and yes, I agree with you when you said it totally owned other pairs. Though Oda rarely (almost none, in fact) make any romance relationship, there're too many hints of this ship my fangirl radar can't simply ignore, lol. Anyway, I think your fic is one of the best Frobin fic out there. Especially love the part when his mind narrated all the pretty words yet he chose to let the lips worked xD Sooo cute! And well written, also in character. Thx for giving me such a good material for fandoming at this late night, lol
waterxeno chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
cute! :)
myyinfatuation chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
omgosh there is so much to love about this fic i dont even know where to start! the whole solving the efficiency problem 11 hours ago, being able to literally see franky in my minds eye exactly how you described him, absolutely everything was amazing! (im not sure about the moonlight thing - thought it was under the deck but who cares, that would definitely be surreal) anyways I've seen some awesome doujins but this is the first frankyxrobin fanfic i've read and I loved this. Will definitely be reading more :)
5arboosha chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
Ah, this is too cute!
And I think you got both of them perfectly in character!
Metalliqha chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
awww, this is extremely cute...
Kari-chan908 chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Nice job! Two thumbs up!
Watt0-101 chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
awww, that was so heart-warming.
And by the way, I think you totally nailed their individual personalities! Awesome job!
Tonnerre chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Lolz and hella true to character. I especially love how he realizes he's no poet and lets his lips do the talking.
bowlfullofcherries chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
I liked the way you weighted this. It has some pretty deep sentiment to it but its still sexy. Good stuff and not at all easy to balance out. Let alone keeping them in-character as you did. Thanks for the read.
SunDragon27 chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Ah! I love this! It's the best FrankyxRobin story I've ever read! I love this pairing and think they are totally cute. If a pairing emerged in One Piece it would be this one. It's gray to know there are so many Frobin fans out there besides myself. It seems like the ZoRo fans have us beat which gets on my nerves because I love Frobin so much. Haha but seriously this was very well written and I wish I could write just half as good as you! Feel free to write more! :D
DoctorSherlock91011 chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
so cute
AshaRose chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
That was so in character and very beautifully written. I love this! A perfect example of Franky and Robin!
R3.0 chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
This story is so well done. You can't believe how happy I am to see such a well written version of both Robin and Franky. You got them and the relationship I imagine them having down perfectly.

Don't worry about the too many ideas thing, you pulled it off perfectly. :)

And you're right this totally pwns ZoSan. *ugh*
kitara251 chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Wonderfully written!
DevilishBea chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
that was soooo good! I love this pairing (well, since nami and luffy belong to each other and zoro together with tashigi is just perfect)