Reviews for The Dog Who Came to Dinner
Crossover Dreamer chapter 9 . 7/15/2014
F3 wants to live with Max and 99! Good choice, F3. I do feel sorry for her because people keep thinking she's a Chihuahua.
Crossover Dreamer chapter 8 . 7/15/2014
Wow, there sure is a lot going on here! Max, 99 and F3 wearing secret agent costumes; Kittens and Old Soldiers; Max ordering tackle and bait for himself and the Chief; Max's comments about politicians; and Max randomly saying not to let their kids dress up as Batman.
Crossover Dreamer chapter 7 . 7/15/2014
Larabee disobeying the Chief's orders because he's mad at him is very in-character. Remember the beginning of "The Not-So-Great Escape, Part 1"? I also liked it when he entered the Chief's office with the fire extinguisher. KAOS using doppelgangers, what else is new?You're very clever coming up with ways how they can communicate without speaking out loud. Max is the one who always wants to use the Cone of Silence, and yet he's the one who shouts out the top secret information.
Crossover Dreamer chapter 6 . 7/15/2014
Hymie did a good job taking care of F3...and the thugs. Favorite quote: Max: "Hymie, how did these men get in here? Through the window? Maybe it was the fireplace?" Hymie: "No, Max. You forgot to lock the door." Max: "Oh." I never thought of F3 being the first competent feline agent. Control: fires incompetent cats, keeps incompetent humans. And loving it. I like the bond between 13 and F3.
Crossover Dreamer chapter 5 . 7/13/2014
First the old flashlight-in-the-gun trick, then the old gun-in-the-flashlight trick. Sneaky. That's funny how Max still thinks F3 is a dog because "she eats bones." I can kind of understand considering that it is the spy business, where it's hard to tell who's who and what's what. I also liked how Siegfried extended the "Zis is KAOS!" catchphrase ; how Max extended the "Would you believe?" catchphrase and that he was telling the truth about the cat with the knife (don't tell me the 10 agents were riding on killer whales); and the fact that F3 told Larabee that catnip was good. I'll review the rest later.
Crossover Dreamer chapter 4 . 7/13/2014
My favorite part was when Max thought Professor Thibodeau said Max was an expert at geography and then germography, and 99 said that Max was hard of hearing.
Crossover Dreamer chapter 3 . 7/13/2014
Favorite quote from Chapter 3: Woman: "What's with the hat, 13?" 13: "I had to wear something to go with my earrings." I wonder what was the second-tiniest map Max has ever seen.
Crossover Dreamer chapter 2 . 7/13/2014
Carlson is one of my favorite scientists. I liked Max's explanation why he thought F3 was a dog; when F3 called Max a ding-a-ling and Mr. Klutz; and what Max said about a female needing to have more than a number for a name.
Crossover Dreamer chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
I think the last time I read this story, it was one chapter. There were so many good parts, I didn't know what to say. I liked how Larabee whined that he didn't have a shoe phone; when Max slipped off the desk and 99 assumed that he didn't alway watch where he was going because he always had a lot on his mind (or maybe not); how Max said that he made adjustments to the Cone of Silence to see whether it would lower itself, and it did; and Max trying to figure out what the Chief meant by female but not a woman.
animationiscool chapter 9 . 4/22/2011
This was a great Story, and I enjoyed it a lot. I especially liked the ending when F3 was allowed to stay with Max and 99.
02AngelBaby75 chapter 9 . 4/5/2011
99 was worried if Max got too near beakable objects...XD I just got hot chocolate and my spit all over the screen..Isn't it weird how the seemingly NORMAL things set me off?

And the TICKLE SERUM? That is pure evil, really! I can honestly say I would rather have anything done to me than that. I am one of the most ticklish people you are ever gonna meet :)

A lovely ending! Good ol' F3 gets to stay with 99 and Max. Life can't get any better...:)

animationiscool chapter 5 . 4/4/2011
My favourite parts of this chapter were when Seigfried and Shtarker were talking about "gurgle, bubble, svish", and Max's "would you believe?" statements.
LADYMALLARD chapter 9 . 3/30/2011
Wow, thank goodness the Control agents found the President before he was subjected to that Diabolical Tickle Torture. Thanks to F3, 99 and Max, the world is safe once again, from Kaos and F3 now has a perminant home with the Smarts. All's well that ends well! Great Story, I enjoyed it alot, a terrific read from begining to end, just like watching the show.
LADYMALLARD chapter 8 . 3/30/2011
Things are getting "Very Interesting!", with the Kaos agents taking over the White House, as well as throwing a costume party to benifit Kaos, (Max's explaniation to a civilian about what the meaning of Kaos, was just too funny) Max, 99 and F3 being sent in to sort things out. F3 seems to have a nose for solving the mystery of where the real presidential cabinet were stashed. But, It's up to the Chief, to sort out the real and fake legislators though. I thought Max's remark about the lie detector being used to find out which were the Kaos impersonators and which were the real polititions was too funny. The Batman and Robin reference was funny too. I loved the encounter with Agent 13 in the fireplace his remark about being stuck in the chimney sounded to me like the riddle about, What can go up the chimney down, but can't go down the chimney up? The answer in this case is a control Agent, but, there is another answer to the riddle. On to the next chapter...
LADYMALLARD chapter 7 . 3/30/2011
Another very funny scene with the Agents in the Chief's office. I could totaly see the bit with the smoke signals getting out of hand and Larrabee rushing into the office with an extinguisher in hand. I loved your ideas and Max's building jealousy toward F3, is just too funny. Great job with this chapter, on to the next to see how this latest crisis is handled...