Reviews for Connect 3 Cinderella Story
Lnriley96 chapter 14 . 6/6/2010
Awesome story! I love LOVE it! Wouldn't change a thing about it! Lol I'm in love with Jason now! Keep on writing!
kelxoxo23 chapter 14 . 1/26/2010
awe , that was so adorable !

great work !

JonasBrothersMusic chapter 14 . 4/14/2009
AW! I'm surprised you only have 20 reviews! You deserve 200!

I can't wait for the next update. My favorite part of the chapter was when he gave her her fathers guitar. It was the sweetest thing anyone could have ever done for her.

Sam
The Princess Wolf chapter 14 . 4/14/2009
fricken aw! lol

that was the sweetest story ever!

D
LOTRRanger chapter 14 . 4/14/2009
*sniffle* It's over! NO! I is sad now. But it was a great chapter. And Jason! He got the guitar fixed! That is so sweet!

~~Ranger

oh, don't forget to mark this as complete.
Ace12 chapter 14 . 4/14/2009
AW!

That was a cute ending!

The guitar and her friends and Jason and the tour and...*sigh*

I so wish my life was like that; I would even put up with Gina and Samantha...I think. Yeah if I got a guy like Jason and had 'Van and Emily I definitely would.

And that was it...:(

But I want more...I wanna know what happens NEXT. Like do 'Van and Emily ever find someone or does Jason and Joey get married and have a little Jay? You could always...continue...I wouldn't protest at all :D

Brilliant story and I'm gonna miss it now...good job though :D

Steph
SerenityEndymion chapter 13 . 3/31/2009
EP! What's gonna happen? Can't wait!

~Claire
LOTRRanger chapter 13 . 3/31/2009
The boys are all so sweet! Love the chapters!

Ace12 chapter 12 . 3/31/2009
Oh my Gosh you did not just end it on a cliff hanger like that! Aargh you do realise I have a really active imagination and it's so bad that my friends won't walk with me at night time as I start talking about all the ways that we could die or something like that. You leaving me with that cliffy does not help my imagination...lol oh well

Naww I like Shane...and Nate...and Jason. Does Van know where Joey is otherwise I would be majorly freaking out if I was her. I wanna know what Joey and Jason found! And I wanna know what Gina and Samantha are going to do about it and where's Emily?

Update when you can and love your story so much :D
LOTRRanger chapter 11 . 3/30/2009
"You mean *your* Cinderella." My favorite line! I loved the chapter!

LOTRRanger chapter 10 . 3/28/2009
That was really good! Jason is so sweet!

Ace12 chapter 10 . 3/28/2009
Okay, okay. You made up for wrecking such a beautiful dress though I'm still not sure about the guitar...

Anyway Jase is adorkably awesome and I want one! I mean seriously could a guy possibly be any cuter than him? Nope. And they kissed! And the way he said it was so cute that it wasn't even funny. I literally "awe-d" aloud. I don't normally do that but I did so that was quite an achievement.

So I love this chapter and it's cute and...naw I can't wait to see what's going to happen and I can't wait until the tour chapter comes up and please say that Jase and Nick and Shane, mainly Jase, will go and smack Samantha and Gina across the head. Someone needs to give them two a whack across the noggin!

:D
Ace12 chapter 9 . 3/27/2009
You made it sad! I was all happy and jumpy and I got the email and I was even happier, if that was even possible, then I read the chapter and I was almost in tears. Not cool.

She was so happy and they were screaming and jumping about Joey winning but no - Samantha and Gina just had to come in and be the Wicked Witches of this story didn't they? And the guitar? And the dress! The dress I wanted got ripped! Poor, poor dress. Poor guitar. She paid all that money to get it fixed and it just got broken again. And sweet Emily cried and aargh!

But where's she gonna go? I mean she can go to Van's for now but I doubt she'll be able to go back home to get anything if Samantha or Gina are there and Jason better hurry up and call her! She needs a pick me up and that would be the best pick me up ever so he better get some brains and fast.

Yup that's all I have to say I think. Loved the chapter and can't wait to find out what's going to happen :D
JonasBrothersMusic chapter 8 . 3/27/2009
Wow that was AWESOME!

I can't wait for the update!
LOTRRanger chapter 8 . 3/27/2009
Aw! Jason is so sweet! I loved the chapters!

Oh, what song did she sing? I read the lyrics and they were really pretty.