Reviews for Evading The Orbit
L.A.91 chapter 4 . 5/29/2011
its great, are you continuing?
Anne-so67 chapter 4 . 5/10/2011
I hope you'll continue this fic, but even if you don't, what you wrote was great, like really really good

Thanks for sharing!

Take care ;)
cinnabon83 chapter 4 . 4/7/2011
Aw man, I should've checked to see when this was last updated before I read. Now I'm all sucked in with no hope for an update. Waaaaaaa! lol
Luv2Read247 chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Amazing story, I love the way you depict Edward's struggles as he tries to come to terms with wanting to be with Jasper. Please uppdate soon, I really want to see where this goes!
The Sharebear chapter 4 . 3/10/2011
I really hope you will be updating soon. The story is captivating.
kgq chapter 4 . 3/6/2011
OMG loved this story just found it and couldn't put it down it was so crazy your boys were beautiful with their fight in thought, I wish there had been more I miss them already would have liked to have seen them take this places thank you
kkattita chapter 4 . 2/20/2011
great story! 3
slightly tilted chapter 4 . 1/19/2011
I absolutely love this story. Your style of writing is superb. I nearly didn't read it as it hadn't been updated in so long and I was afraid I would like it.

I was wrong. I loved it! I don't suppose you are inclined to finish it, which is unfortunate. If you ever did, I would definitely squeal like some kind of fangirl.

Thanks for sharing!
BvdM chapter 4 . 1/8/2011
What a pity you haven't continued with this story as you have created such clearly defined characters with cleverly sculpted sentences. I'm adding it to my favourites regardless of the fact that you haven't updated it in such a long time in the hope that one day you will find it within yourself to continue with it.
DarkOneBL chapter 4 . 12/4/2010
Loved the story but I see you haven't updated in over a year, hope you decide to continue with the story. Would love to see what happens with the guys.
Raven's twimom chapter 4 . 12/1/2010
YOU SUCKED ME INTO THIS LOVE STORY ARE YOU GOING TO LEAVE ME AND YOUR OTHER READERS HANGING!
Raven's twimom chapter 3 . 12/1/2010
DAMN! i felt like i was kissing them! your discription was excellent wow!
Raven's twimom chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
I like it. i found you through another slash author you are in her favs. Ive just read the first chap. and i see you havent updated for awhile hopefully youve finished it in 4 chaps. but ill see soon.
Melbi chapter 4 . 11/25/2010
This is SO great! You HAVE to update soon! I'm so excited to read more. PLEASE? D Thank you!
richinlaughter chapter 4 . 10/4/2010
I truly enjoyed reading this story. The characters are well rounded and so empathetic. I loved Edward's slightly obsessive tendencies.

I realize that this story hasn't updated in more than a year, and you have probably given up on it. It's probably too much to hope that you'll finish it. I sincerely hope that you do, because it's fantastic. Thank you.
688 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »