Reviews for Evading The Orbit
Cyndee chapter 4 . 6/22/2011
Your writing style is extraordinary. I do wish you would finish this fic. I have read these four chapters several times and I am amazed at the emotion and pictures you conjure as I read. Please finish~it would be SO worth it. By the way, yours is the BEST first kiss I have ever read in any fic :)

L.A.91 chapter 4 . 5/29/2011
its great, are you continuing?
Anne-so67 chapter 4 . 5/10/2011
I hope you'll continue this fic, but even if you don't, what you wrote was great, like really really good

Thanks for sharing!

Take care ;)
cinnabon83 chapter 4 . 4/7/2011
Aw man, I should've checked to see when this was last updated before I read. Now I'm all sucked in with no hope for an update. Waaaaaaa! lol
Luv2Read247 chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Amazing story, I love the way you depict Edward's struggles as he tries to come to terms with wanting to be with Jasper. Please uppdate soon, I really want to see where this goes!
The Sharebear chapter 4 . 3/10/2011
I really hope you will be updating soon. The story is captivating.
kgq chapter 4 . 3/6/2011
OMG loved this story just found it and couldn't put it down it was so crazy your boys were beautiful with their fight in thought, I wish there had been more I miss them already would have liked to have seen them take this places thank you
kkattita chapter 4 . 2/20/2011
great story! 3
slightly tilted chapter 4 . 1/19/2011
I absolutely love this story. Your style of writing is superb. I nearly didn't read it as it hadn't been updated in so long and I was afraid I would like it.

I was wrong. I loved it! I don't suppose you are inclined to finish it, which is unfortunate. If you ever did, I would definitely squeal like some kind of fangirl.

Thanks for sharing!
DarkOneBL chapter 4 . 12/4/2010
Loved the story but I see you haven't updated in over a year, hope you decide to continue with the story. Would love to see what happens with the guys.
Raven's twimom chapter 4 . 12/1/2010
Raven's twimom chapter 3 . 12/1/2010
DAMN! i felt like i was kissing them! your discription was excellent wow!
Raven's twimom chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
I like it. i found you through another slash author you are in her favs. Ive just read the first chap. and i see you havent updated for awhile hopefully youve finished it in 4 chaps. but ill see soon.
Melbi chapter 4 . 11/25/2010
This is SO great! You HAVE to update soon! I'm so excited to read more. PLEASE? D Thank you!
689 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »