Reviews for Evading The Orbit
daffy410 chapter 4 . 9/13/2010
Great story. I know you haven't update for over a year, but I'm still hoping that you haven't giving up. Hope you will continue to write your story. Thanks.
Love.peace.equality chapter 4 . 9/3/2010
Is this story over?
Mass Murder Spree chapter 4 . 8/25/2010
very well written, amazing story line. I cant wait for more.
Galarielle chapter 4 . 8/8/2010
thank you not to have posted more, because i wouldn't have slept at all.

you write wonderfully, continue
Pia193 chapter 4 . 8/2/2010
I really like this story because I understand what E is going through. I hope you update soon and thanks for the insight of somebody going through this kind of emotional roller coaster. It is really unnerving not knowing what's right, selfish or wrong.
Nisa Cullen chapter 4 . 7/16/2010
And then what? What's next?
Nisa Cullen chapter 2 . 7/15/2010
love the experiment
Nisa Cullen chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
love the last line "If I wasn't 'like that', then why was my dick so excruciatingly hard?"

touche!
gingerdearie chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
What a beautiful story! Your writing is absolutely fabulous-you have Edward’s character down perfectly-it kept me engaged and wanting more. And that’s why it makes me so upset that you aren’t continuing with the story :( I’ve never read a slash fic before, but I have to say I’m glad that yours was my first, I now find myself looking for more Jasper/Edward fics that match your story’s caliber...without much success. Edward and Jasper’s kisses made me go all tingly inside (in a good way, a really good way) and I felt it was the perfect amount of description. Although I have to add some criticism, even if there is hardly anything to criticize, I felt Jasper’s orientation was a little rushed, I would have liked the story to introduce the characters as best friends, and build up to Jasper growing upset so we could really a change in their rhythm, maybe we could see that in a flashback or something? All in all, this fic is definitely in my top five stories on this site! I eagerly await more from you!
Lurkergal chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
Revisiting an old favourite... Any chance of an update? :-)
MercuryComet63 chapter 2 . 5/9/2010
Enjoying this story.. And the little bit of smut at the end there. )
MercuryComet63 chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
Great first chapter. Looking forward to reading the rest of this story.

Personaly i think homophobes are small minded and just so frustrating. Even though i'm all for same sex marriage and gays, lesbians and bi. I'm straight but cant stand it when someone can be so judge mental...

Anyway, must cut myself off before i start a nasty rant. . . .

Really liking this story, you're a brilliant writer!
kirifox chapter 4 . 4/27/2010
I am enjoying reading about Edward's struggles. He is going to hurt Jasper so bad. At the end of this chapter, it SEEMS that Edward has made a choice, but is it just to change his mind when Jasper is in front of him once again?
I notice that you haven't updated since August of 2009. Will you be finishing this story?
GiveUsAKiss413 chapter 2 . 4/6/2010
I feel for Edward, and all of his knee jerk reactions.
GiveUsAKiss413 chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
I'd like to take the time to discuss how pissed off I am at myself for being like "eh" and clicking away months ago, because of the first paragraph.

Cause this? This is good. This is good good.
688 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »