Reviews for Evading The Orbit
i love it! :)

Write more! and son
kaiistar chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
THIS IS FUCKIGN AWESOME!

I'm currently writing and E/J Story and let me tell you I am JEALOUS of yours. It's amazing!

Ok so you totaly have a fan in me, I absoultly love this story. PLEASE! Post again soon. this is just too good to wait!.

Lots of love from a fellow author, and Seriously this will be one of the storys I check for when i check 30 times a day. This is fucking love!

Can't wiat for your next one Love.
bluebaby3296 chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
oh i love it! im a jasper/edward fan so i frickin love it! please update soon!
sonyabrady1971 chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
WOW! I like it! but this is one of my favorite pairings! can't wait for more
rickiebeaumont chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
OH I think this is such a good story line, I do hope you intend on this being a chapter story. I would really love to find out how they deal with this, because obviously Edward was already acting like a jilted boyfriend.
leylastar chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
SO good!

I really thought they were together at the beginning untill they started talking about girls!

I loved the whole, Edward being really paranoid about their friendship thing.

Also, I loved the last line! I really can't wait for the next chapter.
Shdwcat27 chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
Awesome beginning. Can't wait for more.
cocacola chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
That was amazing and adorable and ridiculously sad. I felt like crying for poor Jasper. Honestly one of the best new stories I've read in a while and I can't wait to see more of it!
maggi22211 chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
well it certainly is one of the best well written fic that i have came across. The way you have described the characters, their thoughts, emotions is just wonderfully done and so much fun to read. Though it was just one chapter, the length was pretty good and gave a good idea about the fic. I just feel so sad for Jasper, what he is going thru and I'm hoping he will get Edward in the end. They are just so hot together and there aren't that many good fic with this pairing. Plzz update soon again. Cant wait to read what will happen to both of them and how Edward is going to respond to the kiss. Thanks
passionflower chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
I really enjoyed this fanfiction. It's well written and I feel with Jasper.

Hope he will get Edward in the end. But of course after lots of misundertanding, insecurity and jealousy.

And you made a really good choice to concentrate on Edward describing his feelings, his confusion that detailed )

I think I like the this "normal" story, normal in every day terms.

It's interesting to peek in another life and watch them dealing with problems, having good and bad times. But then one is tempted to write without suspense or too dramatic.

Don't worry, you're do not write like that. You manage to tell a simple story in a way that I can't wait to read the chapter.

Take your time to do it exactly how you want it to be, I'm patient D

passionflower
Chris B chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
Wow, I needed that. A good, well-written story, far from the clich├ęs I've read here and there. I love its apparent simplicity, just two guys trying to deal with their feelings for one another. I like that Jasper's vulnerability doesn't make him effeminate. Plus, I enjoy reading angst so your story is everything I love. I can't wait to read more!
Touchstone67 chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
BEAUTIFUL! What a fantastic story, so sweet and real. You do a beautiful Jasper and your Edward voice is perfect! His humor, intensity, even his habits. The details are so incredible, I feel like a voyeur watching them in such detail. Love Messy Pasta Eating Edward!

The end was perfect and so deliciously slow, it was almost painful waiting to get to that moment. The last sentence got me, not that I didn's suspect anyway, but it still got me.

I can not WAIT to see what is next, please keep it up. I know you questioned writing it given the few great J/E slash stories out there, but trust me, you are right up there with them! It was perfect!
Lou chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
Oh, I LOVE it! It's really perfect, they only have each other and now Jasper has this 'thing' for Edward... I wait eagerly for more!
688 | « Prev Page 1 .. 36 43 44 45 46