Reviews for More Tales from the Black Millenium
CMVreud chapter 10 . 10/13/2013
I just love Cains typical 'should I have known' attitude.
CMVreud chapter 9 . 10/13/2013
You're not perchance refering to the "The charge of the Light Brigade"?
CMVreud chapter 4 . 10/13/2013
The Scrubs as medicae personal beside the 'House'?
Perhaps with a set-up like M*A*S*H?
And a Doctor who is not really a Doctor?
And George Clooney?
And it shall be known as "Emergency Medicae".
CMVreud chapter 2 . 10/13/2013
And there I asked when the female part of the equivalent of the dysfunct Chaos quartett would show up on the stage.
Honestly, I really thought it was just Cain and Blackadder, but... ,but... ,but then *pow* House.
I am just a smidge disappointed that you seem to nut use the original 'Inquisitor's from the flying Circus.
Would've made even a spectacular name for a homeworld.

"You come from a Crcus?"
"No, we come from Circus, a gasworld where we process the gases in the athmosphere to promethium. Everyone lives in Cloudhives. That's why the nickname "the flying circus"."

But nonetheles exellent work, chap, excellent work.
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 10 . 7/20/2013
A very fine story and a good combo of Cain-Blackadder series.
MyRandomName chapter 10 . 5/26/2013
It seems obvious in hindsight, but I never realised how well Ciaphas Cain and Blackadder went together till I read your very amusing story.
TheStarTurtle chapter 10 . 3/21/2013
Very entertaining. Looking forward to more.
Anonymous chapter 10 . 11/28/2012
This is wonderful! The play-off of Blackadder to Cain and Cain to Blackadder is wonderful, and the way you are writing this is making it seem like a legitimate Ciaphas Cain Novel. Well done sir, well done.
Hapcelion chapter 10 . 11/17/2012
Ok, so the number notation didn't come out quite as expected. If you're going to do it in the future, place the number in brackets.

But other than that, are we going to see Lord Flashheart anytime soon?
CelticReaper chapter 10 . 11/17/2012
YES! you are not dead! you live! i'm so happy :D
Nefra chapter 9 . 11/6/2012
This is wonderful. Please update it someday.
Silverscale chapter 9 . 10/10/2012
Now this is a story I find myself madly in love with! Even giving Blackadder his own possible sweetheart eh? Seems like he and the commissar has a lot more in common now hahaha.
lazyguy90 chapter 9 . 5/28/2012
Oh damn, I forget to keep up to date with this.

Great work. I hope you can update again soon. I can't wait to see what happens once Blackadder and Cain start working together.

Keep at it.
Agent E7 chapter 9 . 3/7/2011
I'm impressed, and amused greatly by the whole story. Hoping you could continue the story. Got any more?
Commanderjc chapter 9 . 9/22/2010
This is definitely one of the more inspired WH40K fics out there, and pretty much the natural conclusion of the whole thing. Awesome job.