Reviews for Snow in Fall
reader5sam chapter 2 . 3/31
lol
spot chapter 22 . 3/27
Is this story abandoned? :( I hope not I reeeeeeealy like it. I wish you would continue.
MelissaRM chapter 22 . 1/27
Koawii is right
wolf-girl-only-in-my-dreams chapter 22 . 1/19
I'm like extremely disappointed you didnt finish this story. I'm laughing all over the place reading this. This is truly a great story. I hope you update.
leylinjan chapter 22 . 12/31/2013
oh no, I can't believe it! Why'd you stop here, this story is awesome. I love Hana Kimi and I totally love this! Your style of writing is so light and makes me laugh, I love your OC's and please please write more!
PlumeVif151 chapter 22 . 11/27/2013
I'm really curious about Jae
I'm really looking forward to the next chapter !
shy123 chapter 9 . 10/28/2013
get paul to know jae is a girl already
Jensen chapter 14 . 10/28/2013
Dude you got 666 reviews so far so good
seriously Dude chapter 10 . 10/28/2013
So many nice songs you had to pick camp rock!
Werewolflover1997 chapter 11 . 6/25/2013
My mom would beat my ass if I talked to her like that
CharmSparks11833 chapter 22 . 4/29/2013
Oh, yeah, I'm so gonna read more of this! Love it and love your humor! Genius!
Guest chapter 22 . 4/8/2013
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON
ParisKiss chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
This story caught my eye becuse of your pic. Horikita Maki (or Maki Hoikita in English ver.) is one of my favorite Japanese actresses. I recomend Kurosagi, atashinchi no danshi - if you like her from Hanakimi. (I dont really like hanakimi, but i love her other dramas.) So far, I love your story!
StartingAtTheEnd chapter 22 . 1/31/2013
This story is amazing. I adore it. :) I love the characters and the plot and just wow. It's simply wonderful. I don't think I can honestly express it in words to be honest. Please update soon though! I wanna see what happens with Jae and if she really is like Nessie. Please and thank you.
Embry-Lover22 chapter 1 . 1/18/2013