Reviews for Snow in Fall
Mack.The.Awesome.16 chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
I remember when I first found this story, when you were still updating it. I still love it as much as I did back then. It was one of the first ones I had ever read. It's crazy to think of how long its been.
Guest chapter 22 . 11/12/2014
I love this story and I want to know what Jay's parents need to tell her. But you haven't updated in 4 years. I kinda think that's a long time to wait, even if you said and I quoit "... And wait for another long time for the next update."I just wish you would finish the story. :(
katie131925 chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
I know I probably reviewed on here at least twice but it's such a good story and this like my 100th time reading it. It's so goooooooood! I love it, and you write amazingly :)
odinrose chapter 8 . 8/6/2014
Their imprint is the person that copletes them. It can be opp. or same sex. They are not meeting to reprodose and it does not have to be human. Othet then that this is an great story.
begger1116 chapter 13 . 7/12/2014
I hate you! I love you! I'm so confused! I am trying to decide if I should kick your ass or become your best friend just for creating this brilliant plot. Please consider writing as a career!
Wolfie chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
it was kinda boring and i lost interest
Guest chapter 22 . 6/10/2014
oh my god you cannot end it there! oh my god i need more!
reader5sam chapter 2 . 3/31/2014
lol
spot chapter 22 . 3/27/2014
Is this story abandoned? :( I hope not I reeeeeeealy like it. I wish you would continue.
MelissaRM chapter 22 . 1/27/2014
Koawii is right
wolf-girl-only-in-my-dreams chapter 22 . 1/19/2014
I'm like extremely disappointed you didnt finish this story. I'm laughing all over the place reading this. This is truly a great story. I hope you update.
leylinjan chapter 22 . 12/31/2013
oh no, I can't believe it! Why'd you stop here, this story is awesome. I love Hana Kimi and I totally love this! Your style of writing is so light and makes me laugh, I love your OC's and please please write more!
PlumeVif151 chapter 22 . 11/27/2013
I'm really curious about Jae
I'm really looking forward to the next chapter !
shy123 chapter 9 . 10/28/2013
get paul to know jae is a girl already
Jensen chapter 14 . 10/28/2013