Reviews for Through the Eyes of A Child
Ferret.krazy.101 chapter 7 . 12/18/2012
are you going to write more? i love it so far!
xxZutaraFanxx chapter 7 . 1/28/2012
Fantastic! I cannot wait for more!
lorekr chapter 7 . 8/27/2011
Absolutely LOVED this story! :D
Ormurinlangi chapter 7 . 7/1/2011
Awsome story, keep up the good work, and hope to see a soon. Hope kara will be a firebender. :)
RoyalIceDragon chapter 7 . 5/23/2011
I love your plot and i'm really greatful that there is Taang!I want to ask you something; could you make Kara firebender like Zuko?I think this would be really cool!Gool luck with your next chapter!
Zutarian Spider chapter 7 . 5/19/2011
Omqehh thiis iis the bess zutara story liike ever! && ii love Kara soo much && zuko acceptiin the fact that he's a father soo easiily.
stephumz chapter 7 . 5/17/2011
such a wonderful chapter! at least katara gave her decision the respect it required! good job!
Nattia chapter 7 . 5/16/2011
Can't wait for the next chapter :)
Justadreamer15 chapter 7 . 5/16/2011
lol i love this story its sooooooooooooooooo awesome anyways keep it up
Nattia chapter 6 . 5/8/2011
I'm reading, i love to read, and this story makes me want to read more! PLEASE UPDATE! D; i may go insane if u dont :
Cupcakes.R.Luhvved chapter 6 . 3/15/2011
awww so cutee! a fire water nation babyy! i cant wait till u update again
ErraticRaven chapter 6 . 3/6/2011
very good so far! please continue!
stephumz chapter 6 . 2/15/2011
Wow! I'm so glad you updated otherwise I never would have found thuis story! You write brilliantly! I totally understand that it's hard to find time to write, but please don't abandon this story! Personally, it's so realistic (emotionally) and I love it so far!
AnnaAza chapter 6 . 2/13/2011
Wow, great chapter—lots of tension and such.
EscapetoMusic chapter 5 . 12/22/2010
Please finish! I real wany to know what happens with katara and zuko, does zuko tell kana he's her dad? Keep writing! :):):)