Reviews for The Company We Keep
GallonsoftheStuff chapter 36 . 8/19
The end of chapter thirty-five was sort of... agonizing in its possibilities. On the one hand, Joshua's vanishing power could have made them cease to exist, which sort of seems like a fate worse than death to me. On the other, it could have sent them somewhere, but who knows if that somewhere would have been any better than no longer existing.

All that is pretty much my way of saying that I am EXTREMELY thankful for the epilogue. Otherwise, I might have dwelled on what-could-have-been for a few days, with the thought popping up again every once in a while.

I almost thought, reading both chapter thirty-five and the beginning of thirty-six, that Sylar wouldn't find his way back to "reality" until the end of the world, a la Claire's dream earlier in the fic. While not an ideal reunion, at least that was a hopeful thought; I like the way you ended it much better. Hope and little Noah (who, for all we know, could be as immortal as his mom and dad) and Sylaire, stretching on into infinity.

It's pretty darn awesome. Thank you for writing such a wonderful fic (and thanks to the readers who lobbied for just a slice more with a HEA note).
Serendipity989 chapter 36 . 8/1
Last line kinda punched me in the gut before I started laughing :)
Okay. I no longer hate you... as much. Did not appreciate that mini heart attack.
I cant stop crying holy crap I can't stop crying. Why?
"she's lost a lot of respect for claire over the last few hours" screw you Molly! and screw you too, judgmental micah!
by the company she keeps. omg what a perfect line!
emmaleewhittaker chapter 36 . 5/6
Super awe
Nerdlee chapter 36 . 4/29
This was agony and ecstasy. I'm glad I didn't hsve to do the waiiting, because this is divne and it would have killed me.

Mia
CelestialElegy chapter 1 . 4/8
I want there to be more on what happened. Their interactions are the best part. How does Clair react to him taking her memory of her son and what did sylar go through to get him back. Did he lose all of his powers or just the ones that were the strongest? He clearly kept his base skill so maybe it was just the ones he collected. And doors Noah have his ability the same way do they teach him control that Gabriel never had?
moosejuice5 chapter 36 . 1/21
Loved it. It did get a little sappy for my tastes at times but their was enough phyco sylar In their to even it out, brilliant fic
GinHanelle chapter 36 . 1/3
Read this whole thing in one eye burning sitting. Totally worth it.

I laughed a lot.

The ending made me smile. Thank you _

May I carry this in my mind forever.
Kiatana chapter 36 . 12/26/2014
This was such a great story. I really enjoyed reading it!
Believe24 chapter 11 . 10/10/2014
Great, the first day I read this amazing story is the last day it will ever be updated...
Guest chapter 36 . 10/6/2014
hahahah i loved the ending! LLS
randomfan17 chapter 36 . 9/22/2014
Oh I love it! I love it I love it! Oh my god thank you for not killing off my favorite psychopath (that sounds weird) and Noah. Ah I love this story even more now. I'm not even mad that it's over, there all alive and that's what matters