Reviews for The Company We Keep
Nerdlee chapter 36 . 4/29
This was agony and ecstasy. I'm glad I didn't hsve to do the waiiting, because this is divne and it would have killed me.

Mia
CelestialElegy chapter 1 . 4/8
I want there to be more on what happened. Their interactions are the best part. How does Clair react to him taking her memory of her son and what did sylar go through to get him back. Did he lose all of his powers or just the ones that were the strongest? He clearly kept his base skill so maybe it was just the ones he collected. And doors Noah have his ability the same way do they teach him control that Gabriel never had?
moosejuice5 chapter 36 . 1/21
Loved it. It did get a little sappy for my tastes at times but their was enough phyco sylar In their to even it out, brilliant fic
GinHanelle chapter 36 . 1/3
Read this whole thing in one eye burning sitting. Totally worth it.

I laughed a lot.

The ending made me smile. Thank you _

May I carry this in my mind forever.
Kiatana chapter 36 . 12/26/2014
This was such a great story. I really enjoyed reading it!
Believe24 chapter 11 . 10/10/2014
Great, the first day I read this amazing story is the last day it will ever be updated...
Guest chapter 36 . 10/6/2014
hahahah i loved the ending! LLS
randomfan17 chapter 36 . 9/22/2014
Oh I love it! I love it I love it! Oh my god thank you for not killing off my favorite psychopath (that sounds weird) and Noah. Ah I love this story even more now. I'm not even mad that it's over, there all alive and that's what matters
tracey chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
Just the first chapter I can tell this will be painful. I love those two. Great start!
richierich chapter 36 . 9/17/2014
Awwwwwwwww... Wow. Thank you so much for this five-years-in-the-making story. Loved your satire of the Hero's tv series and the editor's demand for a "happy ending" to satisfy the readers! And I just loved your ending all to pieces! Whenever I get my way I tend to feel a bit of guilt for, well, getting my way. And upon seeing my name mentioned in the Author's notes that guilt kicked in a little. I sincerely hope that you haven't compromised your artisic Integrity to any great degree to appease us hopeless romantics! LOL. If your story had no epilogue I would have still felt in my heart that Sylar (ruthless bastard that he is) would have found some way to return to Claire with Noah in hand. But thank you yet again for comfirming it. And it was a nice touch to have Sylar pay a price to return (all but his primary power I'm guessing). At least when he's done acquiring his new ones he'll be able to sleep again. And yet again you worked in a lot of humor into the last chapter. I know there were some dark moments throughout your story but your fine sense of humor is what I'll always remember you most fondly for. And that last exchange between Sylar and Claire is just perfect! Thanks again for all the time and effort you took to craft this wonderful story for us. It is my favorite.
D chapter 36 . 9/14/2014
I liked this ending better, but then you knew that would happen.
Guest chapter 36 . 9/13/2014
Thank you so much for finishing this. It was an awesome adventure.
Alexxis T. Swan chapter 36 . 9/11/2014
OMG I love the ending to this awesome and unique story! It was so brilliant to make her a stunt woman and the book was even more amazing! Ahh! I'm sure I'll re-read this one day and enjoy it all over again. I sincerely thank you for your contribution towards the epic Sylaire fics of the internet.
KnoKnayme chapter 36 . 9/10/2014
Yaaaaaaaay!
SusanMarieS chapter 36 . 9/10/2014
Lol. I get it. I'm still glad it's aN HEA. thank you.