Reviews for The Company We Keep
Hazgarn chapter 36 . 9/9/2014
Haha. God, that is just so sick and twisted and -them-. Perfect ending. :D
starrysummernights chapter 36 . 9/9/2014
Ok. I know I'm not part of this fandom and I've only read bits and pieces of this fic...but let me be one of the first to congratulate you on completing this! It's such a big, wonderful accomplishment and I'm proud of you. :D Yay! Completed fanfiction is the best!
monsic-buffoon chapter 35 . 8/10/2014
*dies* not sure if you're still working on this or even tracking reviews but i thought it would be a shame for me not to say something. This is one of the best sylaire stories ive ever read and I don't say that lightly, it had nearly everything I could hope for in a story about them and it was so painfully beautiful all the way through. Almost ironic that this is how it ends, especially considering their chat about love stories in the middle, foreshadowing? Lol only you'd know. Anyway, this is a beautiful tragedy and I laughed through all of it because if I started crying once I wouldn't be able to stop XD THIS WAS FANTASTIC THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WRITING.
B chapter 35 . 8/6/2014
I'll have you know that I stayed up to an ungodly hour for the past four nights! You're writing is just too good. I'm crying myself a Dead Sea because my heart is stopping! He HAS to come back! Noooo! *soul floats away*
badkidoh chapter 35 . 8/6/2014
Another great chapter.
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 35 . 8/4/2014
Holyfuckinghell. ..
Darisy chapter 35 . 7/29/2014
great, so emotional and sad
randomfan17 chapter 35 . 7/28/2014
Oh...that's just so sad. Well he deserved to die but the baby hadn't done anything to anyone. I guess that's why I don't like insane people with this type of psychosis because they can't be reasoned with. I can't wait to see the epilog up because I'm terribly interested in finding out what happens if anything.
KnoKnayme chapter 35 . 7/27/2014
Yay! So. Sad but great!
Guest chapter 35 . 7/27/2014
Can they have a happy ending twisted though it may be?
Awesome thanks for update
The Black Sluggard chapter 35 . 7/27/2014
Oh, wow, we're really rounding up toward the end, huh?

(reviewer formerly known as Hazgarn)
Alexxis T. Swan chapter 35 . 7/27/2014
Looking forward to the epilogue!
Neurotic-Isopod chapter 34 . 3/13/2014
I'm going to have to re-read but fantastic to see an update!
your an amazing writer and I've been following this story a looong time :) its always a good read.
randomfan17 chapter 34 . 3/12/2014
What! Noooo, I just started reading and I come to the last chapter and this cliffhanger is waiting for me. Nooooo! Dang, I'll have to wait now. But I loved it! Can't wait to see more.
G chapter 34 . 2/18/2014
Wow, just want you to know I stayed up until 4 in the morning reading this story. I literally couldn't pull myself away. Can't wait for the next chapter :)
781 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »