Reviews for PoCarrots
cband chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Afflictionseclipsedbyglory chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
This is the sweeting thing _
shelbron chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
I just adore Jasper and Leah as parents to Rosella. They're so sweet. I loved the "Po-carrots" :) Emmett should lose all DVD privileges lol.
neverassume chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
And just when you thought Emmett would be a good-babysitter...:P

I loled at the 'pocarrots' part! That was TOO CUTE! (: When I first read the title, I thought you meant "Procarrots" and misspelled it; now I know why. :D

Another great work to add to the series! (:
4CullensandaBlack chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
Oh poor Emmett!
WL Chastain chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
Cute and funny! You MUST do a follow up of Rosella's childhood adventures.
dazzled eyes22 chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
I really enjoyed the one shot with Leah, Jasper, Rosella and the family. I love Emmett showing Rosella horror movies and the rant by Leah vowing revenge. I can't wait until the sequel. This reminds me of The Adventures of Silly Bella by Jules SC, which are childhood outtakes from the story, Bella Hale. Keep up the good work.
dress up romance xx chapter 1 . 4/14/2009

omg, rosella and uncle emmett are a laugh riot! i love this one shot & i loved my jasper. onto the next one shot!
Akindofglory chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
Love it! So so so cute. Id love for you to write more Leah/Jasper interaction. Tho I love Rosella I think the parentals should have some alone time or fight over something. Cause with marriage comes issues. Im so happy your continuing with this and now I will read ur other drabble.(
ashleyahh chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
This was so funny :)

I cannot wait until you squeal.!
sarah12345 chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
aww, Rosella is still adorable :):):):)

and LOL, i do love Emmett, he makes me laugh :D

and leah, hahaha. :D:D:D this was an awesome one-shot :D:D:D

I Am Switzerland101 chapter 1 . 3/28/2009

I am hyperventilating with excitment right now!

update soon! pwease

Stripy Gloves chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
The words that come to mind:

.Hysterically funny

.Rolling around clutching my sides

.And mummy telling me off for laughing to loud.

(I told her she should like the sound as it's not always THAT common)

I'm so glad you wrote this, it made me smile and now I feel all warm and fuzzy... though that could to do with the hot water bottle. But hay-ho I laughed somewhat and smiled alot and thought that this was fabulous and you really need to keep going.

Next one-shot is needed quite soon as I have GCSE's coming up *shudders* all too soon. HELP!

Oh and keep going, and if I didn't already mention it this was funny.

Harlequin Jade chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
Lol! awesome! I love Rosella...she is soo cute!
the curious incident chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
Aw... That was so cute! I want to see more of these, maybe you should make it into a collection of one-shots... HINT HINT. OMG PRETTY PLEASE? Lolz Po-carrots. I have this crazy image of Rosella running around pretending she's a pirate or something with some real ancient sword she found in Carlisle's office and then manages to slice Emmett and Jacob with it. Haha, LOl.

This was so wonderful. Haha, wonderful. But no, really it was great. Remind myself to pester you every day for you to write more. Hehe.