Reviews for Excapade B 02: One Step At A Time
TheAnimeLover97 chapter 2 . 5/7/2016
yes amazing
devilhamster chapter 2 . 8/9/2010
this story is very lovely and funny at the same time. great work arvendell-san.
fyee chapter 2 . 7/26/2009
Your story always make me impressive...Every part of the story always interesting..Thanks for sharing..
hyrami chapter 2 . 5/12/2009
I really have fun after reading this chapter. After a passionately love , they finally have an agreement for Sachiko's trip and make up.

And though it's funny to see Sei teased the poor couple , I also feel sorry for my dear must felt embrass and want to have a hole to hide. XD
hyrami chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
Though this chapter has been posted 1.5 months ago , but finally I have time to read this story and leave my review, cuz I were busy during the past 2-3 months. Anyway , according to your A/N before this story and "Sachiko and Yumi's Alphabet " , I wish your work is not as busy as you mentioned before, and I hope that you still have high interest on MSGM , so that I can keep have nice / funny fanfic to read.

back to the story

Have argument because of how long of the business trip , this will only happen to a sweet couple.

And now I just can't wait to see the next chapter how you will let them make up ~ **
Spikesagitta chapter 2 . 4/5/2009
cool! i didnt expect...such a dramatic make up...*grin* but still great! :P
Collie-loves-yuri chapter 2 . 4/3/2009
Wow awesome as always love the me laughing the whole I just love anyways,looking forward to your next story.
Chinensis' Fan chapter 2 . 4/3/2009
LOL.

Have a nice vacation.
clarec97 chapter 2 . 4/2/2009
Nice, I like the way Sei and Youko react, there should be more teasing in the coming chapter, looking forward to it.

Have a great holiday, take a good rest and recover.

Happy reading and writing
Trible.Y chapter 2 . 4/2/2009
I love this chapter! oh,I don't know what to say. I just couldn't help but keep smiling(actually laughing) till now. Please forgive my sudden lost for words. Anyway, it's a fascinating chapter and the best one for APRIL 1st.:)

Have a good and completely relax vacation!:)
kurakami chapter 2 . 4/2/2009
LOL on Sei and Youko walking in on them and then telling the others. I certainly sense a pattern of fights and smex making up in the B stories. Great story!
Kiros Razer chapter 2 . 4/1/2009
Thank you, for the wonderful fic. I hope that you have a nice vacation.
Stavri chapter 2 . 4/1/2009
great chapter. finally our couple made up and it seems that sachiko is planning to reduce her trip. i loved youko's and rei's reactions when they got into sachiko's house and saw all the mess. mostly when they saw the couple's underwears outside sachiko's room and moans coming from the room. damm it was so priceless. it seems sei will never stop being the teaser she is. our couple must felt really embarrassed when they heard that their friends had come to their house and heard what they were both doing. so funny. however, sei is gonna pay for that. well, sometimes she have to shut up. it will put her in less trouble. anyway, it was a really nice job. you rock like always arvy!
inurface chapter 2 . 4/1/2009
*applause*

Once again, arvendell wrote a magnificent and controlled story. What do you do for a living? Are you and editor or something like that? The grammar and the mood of the srory is 10 stars... WOW! 0
lil34 chapter 2 . 4/1/2009
Thanks for this unexpected update. Nice to see Yumi and Sachiko make up. Youko and Sei's intrusion was most enjoyable.

Have a fun vacation. Get rest and drink lots of water.