Reviews for A Prince's First Love
fanficaddict chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Please continue the story! I keep coming back to it and everything looks better every time.
What happens next?
qw chapter 5 . 7/24/2011
PRINCESS HOURS. ...YEAH!
XXssXX chapter 6 . 3/26/2011
You hvae got to frikkin update!
Jaco chapter 6 . 10/27/2010
this is a cleverly crafted story and i hope to see more the only problem with the story as far as i can see is that there isn't enough of it WRITE MOAR DAMMIT
CrystalBlues chapter 6 . 9/9/2010
lovely. i laughed at your wondrous idea of a STUPID artemis. this is going to be so fun to read when you update...
saphira21 chapter 6 . 5/30/2010
please update! the plot is based from princess hours right?
Musafreen chapter 6 . 4/3/2010
Um, okay. Wow, I like this. Nice concept, and Artemis as Artemis is pretty believable.

Please update if you have the time?
R2-Darth2 chapter 6 . 1/10/2010
I didn't get the vibe of calculatin intelligeace from Artemis in this fic. Somewhat disapointing since it's a key ingredient in any novel. Hopefully the epic plan arc is still on it's way.
faern chapter 6 . 10/31/2009
PLease please update soon!.. this is the best
PeetaPiper chapter 6 . 10/14/2009
ooh this amazing! i so can't wait for the next chapter! please hurry! first why why love was my fave story, then last one standing, and now it's this one! They just keep getting better and better! Keep it up, you're my fave writer on fanfiction!
PeetaPiper chapter 5 . 10/14/2009
aw i love the character of Alicia!
PeetaPiper chapter 2 . 10/14/2009
Haha that girl sounds JUST like Rachel from the Percy Jackson and the Olympians books!
Alz chapter 6 . 9/27/2009
oh yeah I think it would be cool if you showed the stupid Artemis (LOL) in smart Artemis' world
Alz chapter 6 . 9/27/2009
Btw really good story :)
Alz chapter 6 . 9/21/2009
I'm on my knees here you MUST UPDATE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE for the entire world just update this story!