Reviews for Friendly Fire
ZenBall1878 chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Loved the non-canon pairings. I think now I am going to go and search on Jacob and Tanya...
zeurin chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
Ah! The Edward/Tanya one made me laugh like a madman! Yay! Go Tanya! But, for some strange, strange reason, I really liked the Leah/Jasper one... Hm... Anyways, these were great! ;)

-zeurin
Roxanna Black chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
so cute!
MyFantasyDreams chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
This is great ... i love the Leah/Jasper and Rosalie/Jacob ideas ... they are not pairings i've ever thought about much... but it's very interesting all the same !

And very well written too

*MyFantasyDreams*
Britt01 chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
Wow - I really like these. I'm glad you identified each pair.
XMoonglowX chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
Holy crap. That was AMAZING! I cannot...I just...Wow. I wish you would write more of these or continue this. It's amazing! _

Emmy
Peregrinate chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
Great series. Liked the use of italics.

Looking forward to more.

Critic
Krum Cake chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
Today feels like Christmas morning. I got up, looked at my e-mail, and there was a notice that you'd posted a brand new story...full of crackship drabbles. And trust me when I say that they absolutely lived up to my expectations. :D

I'm sure I've said this a million times before, but I feel the need to say it yet again: I am in awe of the way you write Jacob. Seriously. He is so in character. I get the same warm feeling from him in your stories as I did reading the books. I love everything about your portrayal of him, especially the dialogue. He's perfect at the witty banter, as he so adorably points out to Rosalie in my favorite series of drabbles in this collection. Those were great. I love the image of him barging into Rosalie's room all uninvited, and the sexual tension that follows.

Needless to say, I also loved the Jacob/Tanya one, because you write both of them so well. Your Tanya is always so smooth and so confident, and pairing her with your sly, playful Jacob was brilliant. I could seriously have eaten that drabble up.

Okay, actually, I just love all of your takes on the Twilight characters. Rosalie, Emmett, Leah... I don't know how you do it, but you manage to capture all of them in a way that is so real and so human. It breaks my heart. I can FEEL all of them through your writing.

I liked the conversation going on in the Emmett/Bella drabbles. I'm not really a fan of that ship, but that's no reason not to enjoy what you've got to say about them. I especially loved this line of Emmett's: "Things just got turned inside out once I was changed." I had to stop and stare at it for a second, because it made me so profoundly sad that Emmett could even think that about himself for even one second. I just wanted to leap in there and give him one giant hug.

Thank you so much for writing these lovely drabbles. It seriously, seriously made my day, as your stories often do. :D
umbuby chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
WOW These are really intreating! I love the Jasper/ Leah and Rosalie/ Leah ones! Please write more!