Reviews for Swept Away
Saissa chapter 2 . 5/4/2014
Excellent analysis VIDZ, excellent analysis.

To truly love a person you have to love the whole person and not just one part of them. None of the women in his life liked him flying. Not Annie, Renee or Jordan and especially not Mac herself.

Skates didn't have a problem with Harm flying. That is why they were in love with each other - because they both loved the WHOLE person.
Toots Logan chapter 2 . 5/22/2013
That was great. Your analysis of Mac's character in chapter 1 was right on the knocker. I, too, cannot abide the Harm bashing fics and really have no interest in any Harm / Mac yarns. Harm was the glue that held the entire series together and his character was treated abominably in the last few seasons. Love your portrayal of his sterling qualities.
Jeneral2885 chapter 2 . 9/3/2012
love it.
DorothyOz chapter 2 . 7/12/2012
Good one! Loved it! Had a blast with the 'welcome to the navy mrs brumby'! LOL
dazuk chapter 2 . 4/8/2009
Absolutely loving this.
Jeff chapter 2 . 4/8/2009
Loved it, The girlie squeel. That was great..
Lynnp chapter 2 . 4/7/2009
Ha Ha, I loved it! Serves Mac right, she mucked Harm about too much, so lost out! Looking forward to your next update.

Lynn

x
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 4/6/2009
Absolutely fantastic, Visual! Great follow-up!
michelle UK chapter 2 . 4/6/2009
Loved this chapter, Mac has finally realised what she's lost, but she's got her just deserts, she stuck with BUGME. LOL
Sarai chapter 2 . 4/6/2009
I hope you continue this pairing.
blancowolf chapter 2 . 4/6/2009
I like the image of Mac: "she suddenly felt a firm smack with the side of a blade on her rump. Startled she gave a girly squeal"
zeilfanaat chapter 2 . 4/6/2009
Oh yes, I enjoyed this part as well!

Thanks for sharing!

zeilfanaat
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
Loved it! Way to go! Excellent story!
zeilfanaat chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
Thanks for writing and sharing!

I like it. Especially the last part... :)

zeilfanaat
michelle UK chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
I'm looking forward to more of this Harm & Skates story,very promising 1st chapter, hurry with the next!