Reviews for Bruises
Guest chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
Wybies a sadist
Shalay Tyree chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
It was so cute, but realistic. I loved it.
fish-egirl chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
(0o0) This is adorable! (0o0)
TickleTheToast chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Very, very nice. Cute and sexy, just like Wybie. :) No, but fantastic work. And no dialouge, save for Cat; quite a feat and a sign of an experienced writer. :) Great job on flustered, hormonal Wybie and a Coraline who just hadn't gotten that far yet.

Keep writing!

Ashe*
Rose Warne chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
Aw. Sweet and well written. I like it.
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Haha, that was sweet. xD Good job. (:
Chibizu chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
I couldnt help going : kyah the entire time in my head. So adorable and lovely x3

maybe another bruise will show up

;]

maybe

x]
LizzySkellington chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
really cute!
ELMO-kibafangirl11 chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
aww...
Moahoa chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
This was great! Love the end
coralinebuttoneyes chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
it's very cute AND well written! I love how you used the bruises as a recurring element to open and wrap up the story nicely. you also stayed true to wybie and coraline's characters!
beaming chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
aww...that was cute!
DisneyFreak10 chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
D'aww! That was so cute! xD
Cohen's Chicas chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
Aww, I thought this was cute! It was very short and simple and yet you painted a perfect picture for it all in my head. I smiling the entire time as I read this. I can honestly say that this is one of the few VERY short oneshots that I have ever genuinely enjoyed. :)

May I just say that both were very in character? Wybie's point of view was true to his character and you managed to make his thoughts very much like how guys think at that age (or at least that's what I assume). And at the same time you made it cute, not perverted.

I thought it was very sweet. Love it! :)
FireTrooper chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
Heh... Wybie is a pervert! Golden! But then again, I am too... a bit. Oh, and by heavy leather "books", you meant "boots", right? Who wears books?