Reviews for Iterum
JuseaPeterson chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
I think the way you wrote it including those lyrics were done quite well. It was something very simple and yet it had the essence of that love you could tell the two needed and got from the other. It was easy and simple, and just right.

I think it also had a sense of sadness to it...it was...I don't know, but...in the show their reunion had the sadness in the sense that they both were down and found each other, but it wasn't a huge glorious love, but the simple, easy kind. I think you captured it quite well.
itsme69 chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
one word. BEAUTIFUL.
troubled.writings.x chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
LOVE IT! Wonderful and exquisite in it's simplicity.
words end here chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
Superbly written.
leighla chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
you know, i'm a chair shipper but you wrote this scene SO beautifully that my heart melted and all thoughts of chuck disappeared - at least for the moment :)

i luved it!
Noirreigne chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
Simply beautiful and breathtaking.

This is not the Nate that was infatuated with Serena;

This is exactly what I was thinking and what made the scene in the show and in your story work so well.

She had taken hers back, taken back the intricate gold ornament that was supposed to be symbolic of something so much greater than what a physical object could ever surmount to. Thinking back, he’s not sure he ever possessed her completely.

I love this bit of insight.

He wonders if it has always been this way, so carefree and wrought with passion. She wonders if something like this can last, wonders if it will remain immune to impediments.

Beautiful.
forbrighterdays chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
This was really great, and I think this song was perfect to include. I love all the little details too, they really make drabbles work and in my opinion you definitely did it. (:
Chairforever chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
I liked NB last episode, they were touching and sweet. And, your drabble is the same. It was bittersweet and great, as always.
mystripedskirt chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
So poignant!

I was surprised by the spoiler pictures-I won't say of what, in fear that others may have not seen or don't want to know-and surprisingly endeared by them. You've taken me back into the world that B/N was everything, back to their past. I admit I was a hardcore B/N shipper in the books and their utter cuteness in the last episode made me cheer. Maybe it's because the writers butchered C/B. Maybe because I hate N/V. I'm not sure, but I really enjoyed this connection between them that you laid out.