Reviews for VOYAGER: Unaltered
pennyd chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
Terrific story, I could envision it as I read. Thank you!
PCBW chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
loved this one. nice work and such a lovely scenario. thanks a mil
KJaneway115 chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
This is beautifully written and your style is very poetic.
sohappytolove chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
This was so sweet and completely in character. The ending they should have had. Thanks for writing!
razraz chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
I was hoping to send you thanks for you reviews of my stuff and couldn't instead I found this story and loved it. I have never seen Endgame and given Chakotay heading off into the sunset with Seven don't think I want to. However now that I have read this I may be brave enough to watch it. I loved how you described his neediness without making him sound weak(not too weak anyway). And Kathryn is just so Kathryn - I could see this playing out perfectly. I love this line, "Chakotay remembered the desire in her voice and the promise in her eyes." - could be for him could be for the lake, could be for both. raz
LynnEGib chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
I love how descriptive you write. Thank you
Captain Weirdo chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
Gorgeous story - you are a talented writer. Loved it.

cw
Yuti-Chan chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
Awesome story!
Woadangel chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
I loved that all the angst and "talk" was done in Chakotay's mind. Instead, the real conversation was done in few words, because these two KNOW each other. Simply awesome.
mab13j chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
A fine story, MarMar. The introspective Chakotay was quite realistic, particularly early on. I didn't like the "begging" too much, but I like your writing enough to go read what else is out there!
CarolHQPanzarin chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
A beautiful, sweet and very emotional story. Your insights on Chakotays feeling were totally in character which is a hard thing to see these days.

Thanks for the delightfull reading.
Tarika Nachtwind chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
How very, very sweet! Thank you.
Cheshire6845 chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
A wonderfully written and warm scene. I like to think this is how they ended up.
TJ87 chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
Great story . The best ending I have read yet!
LoZDCMVGfan chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
This is good you chose my favourite Shakespeare's sonnet- a very clever story based on that sonnet. Sometimes I wandered if Kathryn could somehow sense Chakotay's thoughts...