Reviews for Toxic Dreams
mwang chapter 4 . 10/22/2011
great, although i do wish there was more batty...
Lady Halloween chapter 4 . 9/13/2011
I won't lie, when I read the description, I though this was gonna suck. Way to prove me wrong, my friend, you did a great job. :)
Sango Lady ofthe Western Lands chapter 4 . 9/17/2010
I loved it!
OceanFire9 chapter 4 . 5/5/2010
NO! That can't be the end! It was just getting really good! *pout*
El Cuero chapter 4 . 12/26/2009
Wonderful! A delightful story with intriguing characters. Would have liked more Crysta/Hexxus but hey, can't complain otherwise.
Boudicca of Green chapter 4 . 7/1/2009
I've always been interested in the whole Crysta/Hexxus pairing. Do you think you will do more? If so, I support you entirely! ;D You did a wonderful job on this story, I hope to read more from you!

BSK
The Mouse Avenger chapter 4 . 6/22/2009
This was a very good story! _ I loved it! :D Splendid work, luv! *applause*
fabgirl10177 chapter 4 . 5/25/2009
aw !

i realy like your use of vocabulary and imagery !

u should realy make a sequel !

i realy did like it but i would consider making it a bit longer and having a better climax :)
nothing but a dreamer chapter 4 . 5/13/2009
That was absolutely adorable :D I really enjoyed it and how Crysta and Pips ended up together, thanks for the fic!
Bellin14 chapter 4 . 4/30/2009
you should make another
tasha chapter 4 . 4/21/2009
Hey, great story! Could you please write one about Zak and Crysta? Thanks. Hope you write more stories.

Tasha
David boreanaz's wife247 chapter 4 . 3/29/2009
you have made my day althoue my fav pairing is zac and crysta i love this story i've been looking for ferngully stories for a long time
lunachand chapter 4 . 3/27/2009
Thanks for the captivating and well written story! I loved it
OpenSeasonFanGirl5000 chapter 3 . 3/26/2009
OMG! The first ever Ferngully fanfic found EASILY on THAT IS AWESOME!

Oh by the way, this is Nilla Joy from the Ferngully forum. I already read your fanfic over there, but it's still an outstanding job. Thanks for making an easy section for Ferngully fanfictions. This is great!
Autumn-Lea 123 chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
that was brill you should carry on