Reviews for The Draconic Diamond
Andrea Ayame chapter 1 . 2/3
Hi again!
I just want to tell you that your stories are awesome and can't stop reading them over and over again. I have read Draconic Ruby and Draconic Sapphire like 5 times already and every time I read them I can't stop laughing about the crazy and sexual comments, about the family feeling and interactions all the soul-reencarnate and soul mates have between all of them. I also enjoy so much the way in how you have add into the story and the family history all the Greek gods, the Celtic gods and Egyptians gods. I love Apollo as the father and Morrigan as the mother of Joey, and also the soul-reincarnate being Joey's brothers and how all of them are different in character Johfrit is HILARIOUS! HE IS AWESOME! :D.
Is a shame is being years since the last update, I wish I could read the continuation of the story in Draconic Diamond and find out what will happen to everyone, Will Joey and everyone else have their children? Will the curse be broken? or more complicate it and dramatics and bad things will happened to them when Set and Ryuzaki strike to fullfil their revenge? Will Yugi survive the pregnancy as well? And what about the new gods that want to give new powers to Seto and Seth? I'm going to assume they are Osiris and Set parents, but what will happen? and how will the boys react to Serenity coming to Apollo's home and found quintuples? I can picture it in my mind but read the original story from you would be better. Please, tell me that you have continue the story? I beg of you! Your stories are awesome! This series is one of my faaaavorites, as I have read them over and over again since I found out about them (though I admit i'm terrible with reviews...but i'm doing my best to write to everyone now and thus here I am writing you and telling you are awesome with your stories w)

I will love to hear from you about the story, I'm really not so sure how you answer to messages like this but here is my e-mail . Please, please continue the story. I would love you forever and review everything. Have a great day! w
tyler.riley.9275 chapter 4 . 1/28/2015
please, please update soon. i love this story and it's awsome
Andrea Cuadra chapter 4 . 6/16/2014
AWWWWWW I want to KNOW what happens! Please please continue writing this amazing story! I want to know everyone's reaction when Serenity arrives at Apollo's house! Also, I want to know who are the new god and goodness that are going to help Seto and Seth! Please please continue writing!
blue fox chapter 4 . 4/29/2013
plez update lov it
ryoko83 chapter 4 . 4/16/2013
love the series and hopefully you can continue your stories
Andi-1990 chapter 4 . 3/22/2013
Hello :) I would just like to say that I loved the Draconic Ruby and Sapphire and I can't wait to read more of this one as it continues.

DmonXtrmN8r chapter 4 . 9/12/2012
I just recently found your stories and I love them. I can't wait to see all of them attack serenity.
I really hope your still working on these stories cause I would love to see how yugi gives birth lol
dragonlady222 chapter 4 . 3/7/2012
I'm glad that you did update. I did miss this story. Serenity is very agreeable and will be very surprised by what she finds. I hope it is a nice surprise.
iloveanime2009 chapter 4 . 3/6/2012
please ssay your not discontinueing this store i really like it
dark-dreams-of-love chapter 3 . 12/25/2011
Complete and utter awesomesauce!

Please update soon it's really good

Despite ALL the characters . sometimes I get confused

Awesome characters! Awesome story plot! Keep it up!
TabFan chapter 3 . 7/13/2011
Really liking this series! Love that you made 2 versions of Seto girls! Would like to see you finish it! Please don't kill Joey!
silvers-edge chapter 3 . 12/29/2010
Oh my, Seto was right in calling them all crazy. I really hope you update soon, I want to find out what happens to Joey and all of his 'brothers' :D
Adam-1D chapter 3 . 10/22/2010
I love it. Love the length, love the blondes, love the story. Love it. Period. Update soon!
thetwinspartner-in-pranks chapter 3 . 6/18/2010
Okay, so I've loved this trilogy so far and am greatly enjoying the 3rd installment. So many Joey's, I can't even handle it. And I love the joining of the Egyptian and Greek gods. Question: When did Johfrit get the accent? Or did I just totally miss it in the beginning of the series? Anyway, totally loving the story, please for the love of god keep writing it! :)
bedtimeballerina chapter 3 . 5/1/2010
oh please please please please please update i love this story oh and are you going to encourperate the next season into this story if not whatever but please please please continue with the puppydragonshipping please