Reviews for The Draconic Diamond
tyler.riley.9275 chapter 4 . 1/28
please, please update soon. i love this story and it's awsome
Andrea Cuadra chapter 4 . 6/16/2014
AWWWWWW I want to KNOW what happens! Please please continue writing this amazing story! I want to know everyone's reaction when Serenity arrives at Apollo's house! Also, I want to know who are the new god and goodness that are going to help Seto and Seth! Please please continue writing!
blue fox chapter 4 . 4/29/2013
plez update lov it
ryoko83 chapter 4 . 4/16/2013
love the series and hopefully you can continue your stories
Andi-1990 chapter 4 . 3/22/2013
Hello :) I would just like to say that I loved the Draconic Ruby and Sapphire and I can't wait to read more of this one as it continues.

DmonXtrmN8r chapter 4 . 9/12/2012
I just recently found your stories and I love them. I can't wait to see all of them attack serenity.
I really hope your still working on these stories cause I would love to see how yugi gives birth lol
dragonlady222 chapter 4 . 3/7/2012
I'm glad that you did update. I did miss this story. Serenity is very agreeable and will be very surprised by what she finds. I hope it is a nice surprise.
iloveanime2009 chapter 4 . 3/6/2012
please ssay your not discontinueing this store i really like it
dark-dreams-of-love chapter 3 . 12/25/2011
Complete and utter awesomesauce!

Please update soon it's really good

Despite ALL the characters . sometimes I get confused

Awesome characters! Awesome story plot! Keep it up!
TabFan chapter 3 . 7/13/2011
Really liking this series! Love that you made 2 versions of Seto girls! Would like to see you finish it! Please don't kill Joey!
silvers-edge chapter 3 . 12/29/2010
Oh my, Seto was right in calling them all crazy. I really hope you update soon, I want to find out what happens to Joey and all of his 'brothers' :D
Adam-1D chapter 3 . 10/22/2010
I love it. Love the length, love the blondes, love the story. Love it. Period. Update soon!
thetwinspartner-in-pranks chapter 3 . 6/18/2010
Okay, so I've loved this trilogy so far and am greatly enjoying the 3rd installment. So many Joey's, I can't even handle it. And I love the joining of the Egyptian and Greek gods. Question: When did Johfrit get the accent? Or did I just totally miss it in the beginning of the series? Anyway, totally loving the story, please for the love of god keep writing it! :)
Pinnappletunaskylarklover chapter 3 . 5/1/2010
oh please please please please please update i love this story oh and are you going to encourperate the next season into this story if not whatever but please please please continue with the puppydragonshipping please
Sakiq-Sakik chapter 3 . 10/13/2009