Reviews for Your Hold on Me, I Cannot Resist
purplebookworm15 chapter 1 . 2/10
This made me swoon so heartbreaking, but I've read Tue books so I know what happens, but still aewwwwwwwww
guest chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
AMAZING
gofarandaway chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
I liked it! xx
Breanne chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
No offense, but SCREW THIS! Great plot and all that but there is nothing wrong with either of them feeling the way they do! THEY AREN'T INSCENCE! ( Hope I spelled that word right; it's supposed to mean BROTHER AND SISTER!) love ya :)
jessi chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Great story, I liked it!
dewikaka chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
I'm touched...Jace oh Jace I like you more *when you're suffering*
All-Natural-Beauty chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
This writing is so good! I wish you would write more stories for the Mortal

Instruments like this one! Keep up the great writing!
CrystalFlowers chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH.

YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND.

These are the type of stories that I'm looking for!
skittlezzify chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
I can not believe more people haven't reviewed this story its just beautiful, i mean the reaction between the character's was actually believable. i think that what i like most about this.
jace4ever chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Touching.. Great job. I could feel their longing, wanting, and pain.
secretfan chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Amazing, I felt like I was reading Cassandra Clare herself.
janefire chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
i"One more. Just one more." He murmured into her lips/i

Eeeeee! Oh Jace and Clary, it makes me so sad. You can really feel the desperation here, him saying "just one more" when we all know that he'd rather it not be the last. Sigh. Really well done. :D
LOLmonkeys chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
oh, jace is deep doo doo
callistana chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Beautiful. Absolutey beautiful.

I'm new to the TMI fandom, and I've been searching for good fic since I read CoG, but without luck. This story was recommended to me after I complained about the lack of decent TMI fic out there, and I'm so glad I read it - it was perfect throughout. You got Jace's character down to a T - their passion, his snarky behaviour, his conflict... all very well done.

This is going on my favourites. Thank you once again for sharing this with us!

Subtlynice x