Reviews for Chain Reaction
pika331 chapter 57 . 11/20/2010
PLEASE USE MY IDEAS
StardustNyako chapter 57 . 4/13/2010
Yukiro: Claire, sound sane?

Claire: STFU Beech! Kiss your girlfriend so she'll snap out of this!

Yukiro: Hell no. . .Shit, Claire take your-

Claire SCREW THE MEDS, I HAVE PAOWA! ( Get the refrence :p) Ah, I feel so smart for figuring that out! Natsumi quit eating ice!

Natsumi: It isn't ice it is

Claire: Domit Yuki snap her out of- YUKI?

Yukiro has left, in his place there is a Japanese flag . . .

Claire: Dom him . ..
HardWrapping chapter 57 . 4/11/2010
Oh, I used to read this all the time, I was afriad that you would stop working on it. I'm relieved now.
AnimeGirl 144 chapter 56 . 12/17/2009
Dang. He got beat. And possibly died. *Mutters 'Stupid Siphix'*

But yeah! You have the highest rated Zatch Bell story! I'm so happy for you! Hope to see you back here soon.
AnimeGirl 144 chapter 55 . 12/15/2009
Solaria vs Siphix! This will be very interesting! Keep it up!
kururu418 chapter 54 . 11/16/2009
Whoa. CJ is fighting one evil dude huh? Can't wait to see what happens next.
StardustNyako chapter 54 . 11/15/2009
O.O Really? Cool! Their pretty fluent :P

Serves you right for insulting a guinea pig! Ha, Stuck out hand . . .Sounds like the Appocolyse's beginning O.O Telepaphy! How else would she knoww they were looking for her partne? Golden watch . . .Sounds like To Kill A Mocking Bird! I just finished the book . . .Wow Saki . . .That's just wrong! But why is Demi there then? Hm . . .This can go either way . . .Nice chapter!
StardustNyako chapter 53 . 11/15/2009
School . . . Is very evil at times . . .

Woot! Maxwell's hanging in there . . .Even though in this case that is not good. XD

Maxwell : -Silence-

Yukiro: Hm . . .You made a sphere of energy the size of a mentally challenged children bus . . .Yes Maxwell, I think you just may have SOMETHING. DAMN MAXWELL! We aren't trying to kill the dude!

Claire: I AM! WAY TO MURDER FANGIRL BOY! He caused some mental damage alright!

Heh, Chainz has a Kolulu figure too

Claire: YES, FEAR THE DARK BALLS KIDDIES RUN TO YOUR PATHETIC LAST RESORT SHELTER! BUT IT WILL NOT PROTECT YOU FOR LONG!

Ah well, Maxwell left, But it's good because Chainz won :D It was a great first and last battle Thank you for using Maxwell! Yuki's last line sorta seemed like Alm's before he dissapeared especially the fighting style thought. Was that intended?
Vstriker chapter 53 . 11/7/2009
Ara. i might be late but nice chapter.
AnimeGirl 144 chapter 53 . 11/5/2009
Haha! Maxwell got his butt kicked! *Pats Chainz on his back* Good job Chainz.

Let's go Vincent!
StardustNyako chapter 52 . 9/24/2009
Great chapter! Maxwell is holding his ground pretty well butfor how long? DUN DUN DUN!
StardustNyako chapter 51 . 9/24/2009
Whoo Yuki, You sure are a pervert :P Poor Itsagi . . . Boys will be boys . . . -.-' The rolling pin trick works? Is she Vivi's sister or something? . . . Wow Yukiro is on of those bomb people or has the potential to be one:P Nice chapter!

Yeah I figured that out, it's cool :)
StardustNyako chapter 50 . 9/24/2009
Oh noez! (LOL I said that XD) Seiku is one of . . .THEM! Nice way to interpret it Ishimaru XD Did you get the body thing from iCarly/ XD Nice chapter!
StardustNyako chapter 49 . 9/24/2009
Gomenasai! I'm a high school freshman and to make a long story short we got unlucky and are getting lots of homework!

I would say that if I were Vincent XD Blocko 30 XD GIANT GUINEA PIG! Vincent doesn't have much tolerance for cussing:P THIS IS LIKE YUGIOH GX!
AnimeGirl 144 chapter 52 . 9/18/2009
Hey, I got a game tonight too! Heehee.

Sorry I haven't reviewed lately. The evil thing school invented wurled it's ugly neck at me. *Sigh*

Let's go Chainz! Must I coach you on how to kick his butt! And what's this? Chainz is turning into a snake? Hm...