Reviews for Kiss And Tell
cree chapter 1 . 4/12
Okay, who taught you how to write a story? This is very poor quality. I’ve spotted multiple spelling errors and glaring grammar mistakes. Don’t even get me started on the way you write the characters. They are so out of their scope of personality that this very piece of writing is an insult to both the original creator and the characters themselves. Learn how to break up a paragraph. Educate yourself on do’s and don’ts of fanfiction writing. Get a beta reader (you obviously need one). Do your god**** research on a topic before putting the idea to paper. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, LOOK UP HOW TO WRITE A GOOD FANFIC!
RedCloudsAndCherryBlossoms chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
that was great you should make a sequel
KagomeAngel91 chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Sexy o.o
Mr.Nick chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
This was a really nice one.
RhythmicalMusa chapter 1 . 7/11/2011

Continue!
Light and Darkness Are Brother chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
CONTINUE DAMMIT! I mean, please. 3
LALALALOVEmee chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
OMG THAT WAS SO GOOD! You're a really good writer, you know that? :)

I REALLY hope you can continue _ so please do write more!
xunknownex chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
I love it, hun! I'd like to see it turned into a multi-chapter story.

Love,

Vala
Rise of Shadowmass chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Please. Continue. It's for your own good, you know. My plot bunny minions will eat you in your sleep if you don't. Deisaku is one of my favorite pairings.
ChrissyRonnie chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
Nice fan fic! you should totally keep on going :D
xoDeidaraLover chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Holly shit you gotta keep on going with this stoey its so adorable and i think your a really good wrighter :)
Yuti-Chan chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
This is awesome, please continue :D
MiyuCat chapter 2 . 10/9/2009
This chapter wasn't quite as good as the previous one... You forgot to make a new paragraph when a new person starts to talk. It makes it very confusing and difficult to read, so I hope you can sort it out in future chapters!

Your description, on the other hand, was wonderful! You have a real talent for making a story flow, and your use of adjectives is extremely advanced.

Good work! Just sort out those paragraphs!

- x
MiyuCat chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
*Sque!* That was really hot... And cute...

It was very nice to read. I like how you write it very much from Sakura's point of view, but still in second person. It's a hard style to write, but your readers will love you for it!

My favourite line was "But she was pretty sure it was a chick." It really cracked me up.

The kiss was REALLY smexy. I liked how forceful yet gentle you make him kiss... I can't wait to read the rest! -

x x x