Reviews for Femme Docs and Kevlar Knights
vvply01 chapter 1 . 12/7
I read this way back in 2009 I loved it th
en and I love now. My babies were 3 and 7 years old then, now they're 11 and 16. Time sure flies. Thank you for writing it back then, thank you for leaving it up through all the ups and downs in this amazing fandom. Cheers
cctwilight chapter 61 . 11/24
Loved reading this story again! One of my all time favorites!
In chapter 54 you said "Belikov brothers, Dimitri, Felix, and Alec" but in this chapter u said the Brlikov brothers are Dimitri,Marcus, and Alec
Funny electrical shock around the staples doesn't sounds good. I would be concern
Did bella give the remote trigger to anyone?
They ( the guys) r going to be in trouble for leaving
Did edward let carlisle and esme know what is going on?
Felicia123 chapter 13 . 10/1
Amazing!
I first encountered Smashmouth's I'm a Believer at the end of Shrek. But... I remember when the original by the Monkey's came out-yes, I'm THAT OLD!
I love Nora Roberts' books but won't watch the movies, 'cause I'm too afraid they will mess 'em up! I have actually been to a B & B she owns in Boonsboro Md. The Inn Boonsboro is FABULOUS!
in my freshman year of college a bunch of friends and I went crawling under the quad in the steam tunnels at midnight!
It was Dr Whats-his-name who was using Treager in the bar; the "new guy" who took over for the one our SWAT boys took out.
A snort-chuckle combo is properly defined as a snorkel! I know because I defined it myself ;)
I ADORE Seth! I just want to grab li'l ole Boo Boo Stewart (circa Eclipse) and just pinch the HELL out of his cheeks, all the while crooning "You're soooooo SWEET!" Major fangirl SQUEE! I'll have to check out that Video!
Jasper's a lot more perceptive (empath, anyone?) than a man who bets on bimbo-banging (say THAT 5 times fast!) should be. Of course, Emmett could walk in while B and E WERE banging and STILL not have a clue!
6,336 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »