Reviews for Femme Docs and Kevlar Knights
Siriusmunchkin chapter 31 . 7/10/2013
Learned a whole lot from that chapter. The insight into Esme's childhood and Edward's early years is invaluable. Explains her extreme reaction to Elizabeth's presence and words. And her very protective attitude for Edward and the gang.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 30 . 7/10/2013
Very, very scary time. Bella did exactly what she had to do to save the patients around her, herself, and Edward. If she hadn't hit Trager with the sedative he probably would have killed her and gotten Edward with a headshot. She handled herself well under all the pressure of the day. If she hadn't fallen apart after that I would have to believe she had ice in her veins and no heart. All her reactions were perfectly normal. The whole scene was well done.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 29 . 7/9/2013
Your plan was better than I imagined. It was a scenario I considered, but didn't think Trager was bright enough to actually try. Guessing it was his boss who came up with it after Sellers decided Trager was expendable. Bella did exactly as I imagined she would. She's very smart. And learned from the best. Naturally it was Edward hit by James bullet.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 28 . 7/9/2013
Would guess the good doctor Trevor has been planning this for sometime. He leaks the info on Trager so the good guys will relax when the bad guy is caught. Meanwhile Trager has already made his brother take the fall and Is laying low until the right time to take Bella and anyone else they can at the hospital. Good plan. But is it the one you're going with?
Siriusmunchkin chapter 27 . 7/9/2013
So how long before Bella all of a sudden realizes she's pregnant? Sounds pretty inevitable with how irresponsible she is being about birth control. Elizabeth was looking for a free pass with all her explanations of her actions. Esme wasn't buying. Did she encourage Tanya to go after Edward? Did she know Tanya was pregnant?
Siriusmunchkin chapter 26 . 7/9/2013
Thinking the good doctor, aka new boss, put in the good word about Trager. Which means doc is afraid Trager getting caught will implicate him. Which probably means doc is looking for another way to take Bella and company down. One which won't point the finger at him. Am glad Tony didn't need my condolences.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 25 . 7/8/2013
The beach house sounds great.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 24 . 7/8/2013
Every person should know basic gun safety and how to load and shoot a firearm if there is a gun in the house. We were taught by my father. The first lesson learned was to respect a firearm and always treat it as if it were loaded. A lot less chance of an accident if you think that way. Bella did take to heart what Elizabeth said. Still all kinds of fun and games.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 23 . 7/8/2013
I'm with Edward. Whoever Elizabeth hired took their money and did absolutely no work for it. They might just be able to have a relationship to build on for the future. The rest is all fun and games.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 22 . 7/8/2013
A nice Tanya. There have been few and far between of those. With good reason. Do like it though when she is made out to be a nice person and a good friend to Bella and Edward.
MiserysMama chapter 61 . 7/8/2013
I always wait until I have finish a story before putting my 2 cents in. I loved this story. It had a little bit of everything. I laughed, I cried, I even got angry. I don't normally read long chaptered stories, but your summary intrigued me. So, I jumped in. Thank you for writing such an awesome story.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 21 . 7/8/2013
Having lots of fun reading this. Mis and non communication is the basis of most misunderstandings. Bella probably wouldn't feel plain and unwanted if her brother and his friends had let boys near her.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 20 . 7/7/2013
Condolences to Tony. Otherwise ssdd.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 19 . 7/7/2013
Nothing unusual here.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 18 . 7/7/2013
I see the light says the blind man.
6,139 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »