Reviews for Femme Docs and Kevlar Knights
MiserysMama chapter 61 . 7/8/2013
I always wait until I have finish a story before putting my 2 cents in. I loved this story. It had a little bit of everything. I laughed, I cried, I even got angry. I don't normally read long chaptered stories, but your summary intrigued me. So, I jumped in. Thank you for writing such an awesome story.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 21 . 7/8/2013
Having lots of fun reading this. Mis and non communication is the basis of most misunderstandings. Bella probably wouldn't feel plain and unwanted if her brother and his friends had let boys near her.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 20 . 7/7/2013
Condolences to Tony. Otherwise ssdd.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 19 . 7/7/2013
Nothing unusual here.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 18 . 7/7/2013
I see the light says the blind man.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 16 . 7/6/2013
Was right about Trevor being connected to the DeLuca's. And he's the boss. But is he smarter than Bella, Alice, and Rose? It would be very smart if Edward told Carlisle what's going on. After all there could be an attack on his hospital if the bad guys get desperate enough. But for dramatic effect there will probably be no warning. Bella is way to naïve for everyone's good. That's par for the course and makes for a fun story.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 15 . 7/6/2013
Of course the bald guy has to be connected to the Mob. Wouldn't be Bella if she didn't find the most dangerous men around to piss off. And it wasn't even her fault this time. Is Trevor tied to the DeLuca's also? Might not be a bad idea for Edward to alert Carlisle to what's going on. He might also have a few things to say to our friend Trevor while he's at it.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 14 . 7/6/2013
That was a really fun date.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 13 . 7/5/2013
The one's in love are usually the last to know. At least that's frequently true if they've known each other for any length of time. Trevor might not be a happy camper, but he'll get over it quickly.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 12 . 7/5/2013
Alice to the rescue once again. That and it'll benefit her to no end. Living with your parents would kinda cramp your style. Putting up a couple dart boards wouldn't hurt either. Darts is very popular in bars.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 11 . 7/5/2013
Drama like this only happens in fiction. It's fun to watch.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 10 . 7/5/2013
Hindsight is 40/20.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 9 . 7/5/2013
At the moment Edward is all talk. The only way he's going to repair their relationship is if he admits to being in love with her and wants her for himself. As arrogant as ever he's making life decisions for someone else that are not his to make.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 8 . 7/4/2013
Bella got the attention she deserved. So what does Trevor do? Is he a doctor? Or is he a slimy bad guy that was off to pull something illegal and the boys were called in to take care of the situation? That could prove to be fun. Timing is everything and Edward's timing really sucks at the moment. One of these days he'll be able to talk to Bella and possibly own up to his real feelings? Stranger things have been known to happen.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 7 . 7/4/2013
At least Jasper is smart enough to know when he's met the love of his life. Wonder how Alice has managed to keep that little tidbit from Bella the last couple weeks? When Edward sees Bella tonight he's not going to be able to deny any longer that he has strong feelings for her. Like Mama D a lot. So how long will it take Bella to forgive Edward? And realize that he really doesn't want to be Slutward any longer? Wonder how much of his past Bella knows?
6,129 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »