Reviews for Femme Docs and Kevlar Knights
YellowDaisyPen chapter 20 . 8/23
Oh dear GOD! She has absolutely NO faith in him. It's pissing me off beyond what it acceptable. But I can't stop reading . . . .
bookieme chapter 61 . 8/14
This was an awesome story that was really well written. I don't particularly care for the lyrics being written into the story instead of just putting the song title and artist but that's just a personal preference. I'll definitely be reading this one again in the future!
irelandk chapter 61 . 6/19
Mrs. Shelley Black Turner chapter 1 . 6/16
I like it.
CBuck19843 chapter 28 . 6/14
This is my second time reading this story as I am the person who forgets what they read as soon as the close the book (metaphorically and literally). I was trying to remember when the scene in the prologue actually happened when I turned to this chapter and I was closer than I thought. So glad I saved this story when I read it last. Can't wait to continue with it!
Lillywhite1 chapter 61 . 6/10
Thanks for writing this wonderfull story! But i am wondering about the lemons. They were good, no question. No need to put them out on twighlighed, i have read "worse" here on fanfiction...
Desideria79 chapter 16 . 4/27
1 - she forgives him to easily and 2 - she still never asked how his day was tonight, only talked about her day!
Loved this chapter, bells actually confident and comfortable with Tanya!
I just wish Bella would've been a bad ass batch and not the weak "Dr" you made her! I'm petty sure I could tell if a guy was being kissed and not sharing the same feelings, or kissing back! I do love this story, wish the last two chapter's had more depth instead of hurt!
I don't hate the drama, just the out of character weakness! She's strong, she's weak, etc! Makes me crazy either she's strong or she's weak! The running away and not talking ugh!
Snappher chapter 43 . 3/20
You made Carlisle cry! You made ME cry! :)))))
Snappher chapter 36 . 3/20
Man, he is going to have sooooo much remorse for being Dickward! Lol Emmett may beat him despite the cast
Keltyr chapter 61 . 2/22
This is such a good round off to the FDKK universe. Thanks to you, and your betas, for your rampagious imagination!
Keltyr chapter 59 . 2/21
Just checked out the dress on photo bucket. OMG that's gorgeous; elegant and perfect! Your daughter looked really beautiful too.
6,267 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »