Reviews for Femme Docs and Kevlar Knights
Keltyr chapter 59 . 2/21
Just checked out the dress on photo bucket. OMG that's gorgeous; elegant and perfect! Your daughter looked really beautiful too.
Keltyr chapter 51 . 2/20
Love love love your song choices, and I really loved catching up with Tanya. Hope Ben is as nice as he sounds
Keltyr chapter 32 . 2/19
Well handled, medical knowledge or not! And I loved seeing Michelle bitch-slapped!
Keltyr chapter 14 . 2/16
I don't expect a reply. Write more stories instead please! Best! Date! Ever!
AnneValkyria chapter 1 . 2/7
Little sister figure?
I never heard that phrase before, but I gess it's like father figure, right?
btlmotormouth chapter 17 . 1/26
Looked for the link on your profile page for the rest of this story and couldn't find it.
Atwiggs chapter 61 . 1/2
Thank you so much for this wonderful escape! I needed it so much! You are an amazing story teller!
God Bless!
Anita
Atwiggs chapter 60 . 1/2
I truly loved the wedding!
Atwiggs chapter 59 . 1/2
Sooooo Beautiful!
Atwiggs chapter 57 . 1/1
Thank God that worry is over! Hey, did you say no more smut action? damn! Hehe!
Atwiggs chapter 53 . 1/1
I am really out of it as far as this music goes. I only knew three songs! I'm so old now and still love 60's, 70's & 80's music. I know I should listen to newer music more often! Anyway I loved the whole "Rock Band" stuff, it was so amazing ( and sexy)! I freaking love this fic so much! You are an amazing writer!
Atwiggs chapter 35 . 12/29/2015
You are an outstanding writer sweetie, I hope your blog is still up!
Atwiggs chapter 31 . 12/28/2015
awww, Esme is one in a million!
Atwiggs chapter 25 . 12/27/2015
I got kicked out so I'm not logged in. I'm not a guest but a happy member. Anyway I haven't been reviewing because I'm on my son's tablet because my iPad died! Its hard to type on here, I'm not a young teeny bopper! But I just had to tell you...well done! That was just beautifully written. Thx so much for writing this wonderful fic, I LOVE it!
Atwiggs chapter 6 . 12/26/2015