Reviews for Femme Docs and Kevlar Knights
Nannabell chapter 13 . 5/13/2009
Great chapter! Have fun on your vacation, then come back and get to writing.. The season finale of Grey's is tomorrow night and I will be in need of some medical drama soon. ;o) Love your work, and congrats on breaking 300 ahead of time.
bubblyseal chapter 13 . 5/13/2009
3 love this chapter! it was so good! I can't wait for their date :D

Normally I would say update soon but today I'm going to say, Have fun on vacation!
flecour chapter 13 . 5/13/2009
Excellent Chapter!

Hope you have a great vacation!
mudpuddledemon chapter 13 . 5/13/2009
Great chapter. When Bella wasn't home yet, my first thought went to the prologue and I wondered if we were there yet. Not sure if that was intentional, but it added to the excitement for me.
gumibear26 chapter 13 . 5/13/2009
Wow, for a few minutes there i thought that We caught up to the prologue. That really would have been a cliffhanger, what with you being on vacation and all.

I'm glad Edward is finally figuring out what everyone else has known for a while. Now he just has to keep doing things right. He seems to be off to a good start, though. Have a good time on vacation!
marieve chapter 13 . 5/13/2009
Gah so cute! I'm so damn happy they're finally getting togheter now!I hope you have fun on your vacation! :D but I can't wait for you to come back and update this story! It's soo good!
woooo chapter 13 . 5/13/2009
I love this story I think its asmazing but when are we going to get ome action and I do mean the hostage situation lol
mari alice chapter 13 . 5/13/2009
another great chapter. Have a great vacation. I have a question for you why do we call them vacations because it takes just as much work to go on one and most times it feels like you need a vacation after your vacation. I don't know it could just be me the mom of three kids no wait make that four counting the husvand. Looking forward to the next chapter.
thisisnotit chapter 13 . 5/13/2009
I like the medical (-ness) more than the SWAT factor. Write more
Navygirl14 chapter 13 . 5/13/2009
I was gushing..that was sweet and romantic...Edward is great and I am so happy that he waited for her and took her out for pizza...so thoughtful...YAY..they have another date...I am very excited...I am going to be dying waiting for this to update...have a nice vacation...
shira01 chapter 13 . 5/13/2009
i liked how their first date end up, it was very unusual and now I think everybody will have a lot of expectations for the next chapter. There is so much sexual tension between Bella and Edward that I feel a little pervy for wanting a lemony chapter ASAP, but i like the wait! (but i still want the lemony chapter)
tkeaton1 chapter 13 . 5/13/2009
Im so glad that they got to have a least a mini date though! LOL I will miss this story while you are gone, but have a great vacation! :)
littleclarestar chapter 13 . 5/13/2009
Really enjoying this story.

It's great to find a story that isn't cloying and over emotional - just two people realising that they love each other, and how they get there.

Well written, great fun.

Oh - and have a great trip.
Esmi76 chapter 13 . 5/13/2009
Of course there are lots of us enjoying this story hun, we love you and your brilliant agile brain!

Enjoy the vacation! Great date too... but I so would not have let him leave. I guess Im just a hussy like that though heeheehee.
aeb12484 chapter 13 . 5/13/2009
With this chapter and the way the story is going, I wouldn't be surprised if it hits 400 by the next chapter. You had me going and I was bummed that they wouldn't be able to go on their date. Then you threw one out of left field! LOVE IT!
6,334 | « Prev Page 1 .. 392 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 412 .. Last Next »