Reviews for Femme Docs and Kevlar Knights
theorange3 chapter 11 . 5/4/2009
love it
tkeaton1 chapter 11 . 5/4/2009
ok, yes that was not the reaction we were all hoping for, but yes edward did wimp out and his timing did suck! I just hope she comes around soon and that he doesnt give up trying in the process. Update son! PLEASE! :)
scpoodles chapter 11 . 5/4/2009
I love this story! It is so good! I can't wait to find out what happens next. Keep writing you are doing an AMAZING job!
aeb12484 chapter 11 . 5/4/2009
Two things. First thing...YAY NEW CHAPTER! Second thing...WTF! I am giddy with anticipation of what is going to happen now. I am glad that we got some more Bella/Edward action though.
IGOTEAMEDWARD chapter 11 . 5/4/2009
Oh come on! I am hopelessly

waiting for them to get their

shit together! Please update

soon! I need more info! :)
Nevaeh09 chapter 11 . 5/4/2009
thats right, rage is a passionate emotion, as is love. passionate is good, it makes for an even better make up! excellent chapter
aspire2write chapter 11 . 5/4/2009
Great chapter. Do I hate Bella's reaction? Yes. Do I understand it was necessary? Yes. I love to see how deep down Emmett's such a softie. I love, love, love Alice. Of course she would convince her parents to go where Bella was. It's so her. Looking forward to more.
marieve chapter 11 . 5/4/2009
I really like the fact that you're building this story up, nothing is without meaning in this story, it's complicated but brilliant!When you realise the different interactions between the characters and you see how they react it brings a whole different depth to the story. Some people say Quality over Quantity...you've been able to dish out both...this story is quite simply enthralling :)
bacmel79 chapter 11 . 5/4/2009
I'm wondering if Bella is gonna deny her feelings about Edward until the prologue happens? It's seems like it's gonna be a interesting ride to get there.
Navygirl14 chapter 11 . 5/4/2009
Bella, what are we going to do with you? Do we need to hit you over the head wit 4? Yes his timing wasn't perfect but the man broke down, cried and said that he loved, kissed, you slapped him and he slumped down like a beaten dog...someone help me here...I know she has been hurt and she knows Edward's reputation but please..give the guy a chance. This shit better get fixed or I will slap the shit out her myself...
forevacullens chapter 11 . 5/4/2009
Poor EDWARD! I love him now in this story (I love him no matter what, but now he's awesome in your story) because lo and behold the mothafucka has pulled his head out of his ass and seen the goddamned light! LORDY LORDY!
hippiehappy chapter 11 . 5/4/2009
I really really enjoy this story. Definitely one of my favorites! Please please update soon!
janiedoe12 chapter 11 . 5/4/2009
You aren't going to get any frustration out of me...don't get me wrong of course I want them together but he SO deserved that. asshole. I love the angst...but don't keep it going to long.
Kerry Hale chapter 11 . 5/4/2009
Great chapter. So happy to read an update tonight. I love th way bella reacted, totally called for. He screwed up big time. Can't wait to read more
flecour chapter 11 . 5/4/2009