Reviews for Femme Docs and Kevlar Knights
KG15 chapter 4 . 5/14/2009
Hey only up to chapter four at the moment but loving your story!
IGOTEAMEDWARD chapter 13 . 5/14/2009
Wow Edward can really be a man.

Bella and Edward are so cute!

Thanks, great chapter! :)

PS Have fun on your trip!
Mineymai chapter 13 . 5/14/2009
i thought for a moment that the hostage crisis

was about to happen

but it turned out to be much better.

i've seen various accident cases in the or and er

and some came close to what have been describe..

i actually had nightmares about it

gah...

i'll miss this story!

Aurora Selene Potter-Malfoy chapter 13 . 5/13/2009
Wow, the drama in this is amazing. I love this story and I really hope he doesn't mess up anymore. What is going to happen with Trevor? She hasn't actually told him she isn't interested. Hope to read more soon!
horseapples chapter 13 . 5/13/2009
great chapter. I love this story so keep updating!
PoodlesMcPinapple chapter 13 . 5/13/2009
Another great chapter!

Have fun on your vacation!

I can't wait for the next chapter!
Nannabell chapter 13 . 5/13/2009
Great chapter! Have fun on your vacation, then come back and get to writing.. The season finale of Grey's is tomorrow night and I will be in need of some medical drama soon. ;o) Love your work, and congrats on breaking 300 ahead of time.
bubblyseal chapter 13 . 5/13/2009
3 love this chapter! it was so good! I can't wait for their date :D

Normally I would say update soon but today I'm going to say, Have fun on vacation!
flecour chapter 13 . 5/13/2009
Excellent Chapter!

Hope you have a great vacation!
mudpuddledemon chapter 13 . 5/13/2009
Great chapter. When Bella wasn't home yet, my first thought went to the prologue and I wondered if we were there yet. Not sure if that was intentional, but it added to the excitement for me.
gumibear26 chapter 13 . 5/13/2009
Wow, for a few minutes there i thought that We caught up to the prologue. That really would have been a cliffhanger, what with you being on vacation and all.

I'm glad Edward is finally figuring out what everyone else has known for a while. Now he just has to keep doing things right. He seems to be off to a good start, though. Have a good time on vacation!
marieve chapter 13 . 5/13/2009
Gah so cute! I'm so damn happy they're finally getting togheter now!I hope you have fun on your vacation! :D but I can't wait for you to come back and update this story! It's soo good!
woooo chapter 13 . 5/13/2009
I love this story I think its asmazing but when are we going to get ome action and I do mean the hostage situation lol
mari alice chapter 13 . 5/13/2009
another great chapter. Have a great vacation. I have a question for you why do we call them vacations because it takes just as much work to go on one and most times it feels like you need a vacation after your vacation. I don't know it could just be me the mom of three kids no wait make that four counting the husvand. Looking forward to the next chapter.
thisisnotit chapter 13 . 5/13/2009