Reviews for Femme Docs and Kevlar Knights
kidnurse123 chapter 13 . 5/13/2009
Wow! I am so glad that you are now making Edward being humble and nice, it is how he is supposed to be. Can't wait till the next chapter, I am sure it will be as good as this one was.
RobRiv chapter 13 . 5/13/2009
I'm going to miss the story, can't wait for you to return, enjoy your vacation...
lolapink17 chapter 13 . 5/13/2009
I really enjoy this chapter! It's so funny that everybody had realized that he loves Bella but him, until now.

I can't wait to read about thir actual date! Hope you enjoy your holidays , but please try to update as soon as you can!
cullengirl08 chapter 13 . 5/13/2009
Very good chapter. I'm so glad that Bella has decided to forgive Edward for all that mess and just be with him and enjoy their time together. And how sweet was it that he waited in the ER for her to be finished, with flowers and then taking her out to dinner afterwards? He's such a good guy.
janiedoe12 chapter 13 . 5/13/2009
I'm sad you won't be updating for awhile but have fun on your trip! I'm still loving this story!
Kerry Hale chapter 13 . 5/13/2009
Awe such a great chapter. I loved that he put alot of thought in what to do on a date with Bella. It sucks that she wasn't able to go on her date, but so sweet that he waited for her. So can't wait to read more. Have fun on your trip.
Melissa00Anne chapter 13 . 5/13/2009
A very Sweet Chapter ! Loved every bit of it, i do look forward to the date chapter !
merdarkandtwisty chapter 13 . 5/13/2009
I loved the date and I loved Esme and Carlisle good job
mujisan chapter 13 . 5/13/2009
I just want to say... that I love Fogo de Chao and the Monte Cristo from Bennigan's XD Thanks for the update! Looking forward to their date.
CassyCatastrophe chapter 13 . 5/13/2009
aw edward wa really sweet D

i LOVE this story!
BeatrizCrespo chapter 12 . 5/10/2009
really good!
vronvy chapter 12 . 5/9/2009
Yay! I am so excited for the fluff! The Rock Band idea was a good one. Here's hoping life doesn't get in the way of the next chapter! Keep up the great work!
pac1025 chapter 12 . 5/9/2009
Great story, just read it.

BTW... I love DE Jr also. LOL!
Nannabell chapter 12 . 5/8/2009
Since I had ALOT of down time today I was able to sit and read everything you have written on this story. I love it. I am a huge Grey's buff, so when you mix Twilight characters with medical drama it is incredible. I can't wait to read more!
Red Reaper88 chapter 12 . 5/8/2009
absolutely loved it update soon
6,334 | « Prev Page 1 .. 393 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 413 .. Last Next »