Reviews for Femme Docs and Kevlar Knights
Navygirl14 chapter 13 . 5/13/2009
I was gushing..that was sweet and romantic...Edward is great and I am so happy that he waited for her and took her out for pizza...so thoughtful...YAY..they have another date...I am very excited...I am going to be dying waiting for this to update...have a nice vacation...
shira01 chapter 13 . 5/13/2009
i liked how their first date end up, it was very unusual and now I think everybody will have a lot of expectations for the next chapter. There is so much sexual tension between Bella and Edward that I feel a little pervy for wanting a lemony chapter ASAP, but i like the wait! (but i still want the lemony chapter)
tkeaton1 chapter 13 . 5/13/2009
Im so glad that they got to have a least a mini date though! LOL I will miss this story while you are gone, but have a great vacation! :)
littleclarestar chapter 13 . 5/13/2009
Really enjoying this story.

It's great to find a story that isn't cloying and over emotional - just two people realising that they love each other, and how they get there.

Well written, great fun.

Oh - and have a great trip.
Esmi76 chapter 13 . 5/13/2009
Of course there are lots of us enjoying this story hun, we love you and your brilliant agile brain!

Enjoy the vacation! Great date too... but I so would not have let him leave. I guess Im just a hussy like that though heeheehee.
aeb12484 chapter 13 . 5/13/2009
With this chapter and the way the story is going, I wouldn't be surprised if it hits 400 by the next chapter. You had me going and I was bummed that they wouldn't be able to go on their date. Then you threw one out of left field! LOVE IT!
kidnurse123 chapter 13 . 5/13/2009
Wow! I am so glad that you are now making Edward being humble and nice, it is how he is supposed to be. Can't wait till the next chapter, I am sure it will be as good as this one was.
RobRiv chapter 13 . 5/13/2009
I'm going to miss the story, can't wait for you to return, enjoy your vacation...
lolapink17 chapter 13 . 5/13/2009
I really enjoy this chapter! It's so funny that everybody had realized that he loves Bella but him, until now.

I can't wait to read about thir actual date! Hope you enjoy your holidays , but please try to update as soon as you can!
cullengirl08 chapter 13 . 5/13/2009
Very good chapter. I'm so glad that Bella has decided to forgive Edward for all that mess and just be with him and enjoy their time together. And how sweet was it that he waited in the ER for her to be finished, with flowers and then taking her out to dinner afterwards? He's such a good guy.
janiedoe12 chapter 13 . 5/13/2009
I'm sad you won't be updating for awhile but have fun on your trip! I'm still loving this story!
Kerry Hale chapter 13 . 5/13/2009
Awe such a great chapter. I loved that he put alot of thought in what to do on a date with Bella. It sucks that she wasn't able to go on her date, but so sweet that he waited for her. So can't wait to read more. Have fun on your trip.
Melissa00Anne chapter 13 . 5/13/2009
A very Sweet Chapter ! Loved every bit of it, i do look forward to the date chapter !
merdarkandtwisty chapter 13 . 5/13/2009
I loved the date and I loved Esme and Carlisle good job
mujisan chapter 13 . 5/13/2009
I just want to say... that I love Fogo de Chao and the Monte Cristo from Bennigan's XD Thanks for the update! Looking forward to their date.
6,340 | « Prev Page 1 .. 393 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 413 .. Last Next »