Reviews for Femme Docs and Kevlar Knights
Kerry Hale chapter 10 . 4/21/2009
Love this chapter to pieces. Great writing. Love to read the backstory of Bella's love life or lack there of it. Love that Rose and Alice are getting the info for the boys to help Edward out. Never trust an attending! Can't wait to read more.
marykat chapter 10 . 4/21/2009
Hahaha! fabulous update! love that the new guys are docs :)

this was a fantastic line:

mental manifestation of my secret Harlequin addiction

and the "dream" - that is terrific...now she has no idea what is real and what isn't.

you really captured her budding relationship with trevor well...her thoughts about whether he's a good guy, trying to think of reasons that he could be when she has a bunch of general advice telling her he isn't..such a girl thing to do LOL loved it!

on to edward..the explanation about the shock in his eyes, and the mere fact that he looked shocked frankly, was fabulous. makes total sense, and adds to the mystery from bella's side. excellent!

oh man, getting everyone in on the action...priceless! great character development in this chapter...not just bella and rose, but jasper and emmett as well. :)

have fun with the birthday boy!
Nevaeh09 chapter 10 . 4/21/2009
cant wait for the next chapter!
AzraCullen chapter 10 . 4/21/2009
cant wait for the rest!
lildv274 chapter 10 . 4/21/2009
dang... poor bellas! shes had a hard love life! really good chapter though!
Amy Pau chapter 10 . 4/21/2009
Oh God poor Bella she hasn't have a single good relationship that's so sad, but Jasper's theory does seem right I mean she had been surrounded by guys treating women like her boyfriends treated her, well kind of...Rose POV was really and insight of how she felt about the events in Eddies and Bellies little soap opera, and how they related to her life were really great and help us understand the whole big problem better.

Now the PLAN hehehe...Hell Yeah!Is time the Femme's & Knight's work together to help Edward and Bella get together.

Go Team!I'm so looking foward to that!

Well Great Chapter!

Please Update as Soon as You Can!
Navygirl14 chapter 10 . 4/21/2009
No No No. Trevor is a total player - even I can tell that. i have dated a few of those. They always know what to say - smooth. Edward and the boys better put their plan into action and fast...I love this story. This is gonna be good. Can't wait for more.
sparkle86 chapter 10 . 4/21/2009
Sweet chapter! I really don't like Trevor lol He is up to no good I can feel it. Can't wait for your next update :)
forevacullens chapter 10 . 4/21/2009
This chapter has made this story one of my absolute FAVES!1 OMdoubleG! AMAZING!
IGOTEAMEDWARD chapter 10 . 4/21/2009
I love this story. Thanks for the update!

Bella and Edward need to be put together

often. I hope Bella catches the doc

with the slutty nurse! :)
RobRiv chapter 10 . 4/21/2009
I loved the chapter, it's really getting good. I will miss the updates...enjoy your time.
kolfan88 chapter 10 . 4/21/2009
Oh man I am lovving this story LOL..I really like how things are going..the story keeps you interested and the fact that in the future you know the prologue is going to happen is so exciting! Update soon please!
aspire2write chapter 10 . 4/21/2009
This was a great place for some comic relief. I can just see them in mismatched scrubs and Alice absolutely drowning in them. haha I like seeing how Edward doesn't know how to react in the situation. It shows he's truely in new territory. I also really liked that Jasper acknowledged that they, in some way, caused her to look towards those guys. It's true. You follow the example you see. Great chapter. Looking forward to more. Enjoy your time with your mom and your kid's birthday!
Unofficial Cullen chapter 10 . 4/21/2009
The couch snuggling was hot! This story rocks, Jen!

Ness
gumibear26 chapter 10 . 4/21/2009
Love the nicknames - I totally was surprised at the identities of the new attendings. Well, I'm with the guys and other Femmes - they need to find a way to submarine Trevor, but not when Bella can find out.

Sorry we won't see much of you for a while - have a good time with your family!
6,234 | « Prev Page 1 .. 393 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 413 .. Last Next »