Reviews for Femme Docs and Kevlar Knights
Esmi76 chapter 7 . 4/6/2009
I love it! I know from experience that you may have a plan but the characters will tell you what to do and you cant help it... I know from my experience that Jasper is a persistent one and will do things you really hadn't planned on lol it has to be his way... I love the new chapter and am eagerly -as always- waiting for the next chapter!
dreamngo4it9 chapter 7 . 4/6/2009
i really liked this chapter

i liked the inclusion of jasper and alice's relationship

i cant wait for the night out and the drama to come
akiyan chapter 7 . 4/6/2009
all i want to say is... Update update update! Awesome story! :)
Navygirl14 chapter 7 . 4/6/2009
I can't wait for bar drama. This is going to be good. If I could kick Edward's ass I would. I am really enjoying this story. Can't wait for the next chapter.
lolapink17 chapter 7 . 4/6/2009
I love Alice and Jasper, they are so cute! I can't wait to read about the girls' night! Love the story, keep writing and uploading! XOXO
sparkle86 chapter 7 . 4/6/2009
Can't wait for the Femmes night out! Love this story. Update soon :)
kolfan88 chapter 7 . 4/6/2009
Please post the next chapter! I can't wait for the drama to begin LOL
gumibear26 chapter 6 . 4/5/2009
I love all the insights on Bella's character that you give us in this chapter. Of course, we know that she is caring and compassionate, but it's all the tidbits like these that make the story special.

Totally loved peeping tom Edward.

I like your OC's, especially Mama Dooly. Looks like she became kind of asurragate mom to Bella once she was old enough to come into the bar. I'm sure the boys talked her ear off about Bella when she was younger.

How long do you think this story will run - I'm ready for some action!
aspire2write chapter 6 . 4/5/2009
I love your story. I think it's great to watch Edward become aware of his feelings for Bella. I can't wait to see the girls night out.

On a side note, if you google "seth clearwater" pictures of the groom from that video show up. Maybe you're right. Can't wait for a new chapter.
Esmi76 chapter 6 . 4/4/2009
This is an awesome chapter! sorry I haven't reviewed yet I read it on my blackberry. lol
vronvy chapter 6 . 4/4/2009
Ha! Cockblockers! That is so funny! I am a HUGE Pink fan too. I am glad you put that song in there. Katy Perry's Hot and Cold-good choice as well. I can totally see that being Edward. He needs to make up his mind already!

I read your a/n and only read as far as where you wrote that the guy could be a pack member before I looked up the video. As soon as I saw the guy, I thought "Seth". Then, I finished reading your a/n and saw that you said Seth too. We think alike, I guess. Another great chapter.
aeb12484 chapter 6 . 4/3/2009
Another A-M-A-Z-I-N-G chapter! I know you have kids and that is a major priority, so I will try and wait patiently, but my head might explode. I will do my best to keep my brain matter contained so I can read this wonderful story! _
Amy Pau chapter 6 . 4/3/2009
wo0o0 Edward is not going to know what hit him...hard!

He just realized that this time he is really gonna have to change for better and definitive, if he wants Bella,who he seems to think is just the perfect "woman-package"hehehehe

let's just see how things how for this two!

Thanks againg for another funny and amazing chapter I'm looking foward to see the Femmes in action!

Please Update as Soon as You Can!
EllabittenbyCullen chapter 6 . 4/3/2009
Okay I think this was on of my fav chapters. So many different emotions I LOVE IT! Gosh Ill be saying that over and over with this story! haha

Cant wait for the 'Femmes night out' I look forward to seeing Bella let loose and hopefully get with a guy!

XOXO

Ella Bitten
TwilightVampire92 chapter 6 . 4/3/2009
lol thats creepy, like two days ago Hot and Cold came on the radio, and i thought of this story :P

so its ironic that you'd use it..yet awesome just the same x]

i liked this story and was laughing pretty hard at the EPoV when he was being Stalkward.

i just enjoyed this chapter in general and can't wait til the next one! :D

I also love how quick you update and that you actually reply back to individual replies (like you did the last time i reviewed) i just like it better than when an author just copiespastes the same review to everyone, kinda boring and impersonal :P

anywho, update again soon!

TwiVamp