Reviews for Femme Docs and Kevlar Knights
Sunfeathers chapter 7 . 4/6/2009
Great chapter - I enjoyed hearing Edward's back story. I'm still pretty annoyed with the boy, though! He really is SO blind when it comes to Bella, isn't he? I hope he sees her at Dooley's and I HOPE she is with someone else and he rues his stupidity!

Lol, your story has me all worked up. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Amy Pau chapter 7 . 4/6/2009
Oh Jasper and Alice are so sweet and Bella really does need some femenine company at least twice a week...After all she is always surrounded by men...good,sexy,handsome,but still 't wait for next chapter Edward is going to have a wake up call, but is good that you explained all that happen in Edward's childhood, that explains a lot of how he acts.

waiting for Next Chapter ;)

Please Update as Soon as You Can!
aeb12484 chapter 7 . 4/6/2009
K, so even though it wasn't the girls night out, I still like this chapter! But I am def looking forward to the next chapter! Love this story!
Kerry Hale chapter 7 . 4/6/2009
Ok so I just found your story today and I have fallen in love with it. I love what you have done with the characters and the new ones you have introduced. I love that Bella is a dr. and the boys area swat. Love it and can't wait to read more. Excellent writing
Melissa00Anne chapter 7 . 4/6/2009
i am such a sucker for Alice and Jasper :) so i really enjoyed that chapter! ...look forward to the next update!
TwilightVampire92 chapter 7 . 4/6/2009
haha yay, you used my word Stalkward! ;D

and i love how Andy used it, too funny. i actually liked the JPoV part, which is funny, because i'm usually not one to anything other than E and BPoV. :P

i also love the fact that the guys are gunna be at the bar the same time the Femmes are, that should be interesting...i can totally see Edward pummeling a guy for hitting on Bella or something like that.

Anywho, great chapter like always, and grats on 100 reviews! :D

update again soon!

~TwiVamp
lildv274 chapter 7 . 4/6/2009
lol good chapter... i love the name of it! hope you can update sooN!
gumibear26 chapter 7 . 4/6/2009
I like the start of Jasper and Alice's relationship. Why couldn't Edward and Bella have it so good? I'll tell you why - it's not as much fun that way. Edward is much more fun when he is messed up in the head and trying to figure out how to get his head out of his a**. (Although I wouldn't be4 opposed to it coming out sooner rather than later...)

Keep up the good work!
flecour chapter 7 . 4/6/2009
Great story so far! )
Esmi76 chapter 7 . 4/6/2009
I love it! I know from experience that you may have a plan but the characters will tell you what to do and you cant help it... I know from my experience that Jasper is a persistent one and will do things you really hadn't planned on lol it has to be his way... I love the new chapter and am eagerly -as always- waiting for the next chapter!
dreamngo4it9 chapter 7 . 4/6/2009
i really liked this chapter

i liked the inclusion of jasper and alice's relationship

i cant wait for the night out and the drama to come
akiyan chapter 7 . 4/6/2009
all i want to say is... Update update update! Awesome story! :)
Navygirl14 chapter 7 . 4/6/2009
I can't wait for bar drama. This is going to be good. If I could kick Edward's ass I would. I am really enjoying this story. Can't wait for the next chapter.
lolapink17 chapter 7 . 4/6/2009
I love Alice and Jasper, they are so cute! I can't wait to read about the girls' night! Love the story, keep writing and uploading! XOXO
sparkle86 chapter 7 . 4/6/2009
Can't wait for the Femmes night out! Love this story. Update soon :)
6,138 | « Prev Page 1 .. 393 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 .. Last Next »