Reviews for Femme Docs and Kevlar Knights
droga1 chapter 12 . 5/7/2009
it's a good story, but, in my opinion u need to move forward to the hostage situation soon. i do like the drama thats unfolding and you can use it to enhance the climax of the story
we live for love chapter 12 . 5/7/2009
I love this story! Great writing. I am glad to see Edward and Bella finally on the right track (maybe).
DodgerMcClure chapter 12 . 5/7/2009
Such a smart smart Bella. Great idea regarding Rock Band.
Spoons524 chapter 12 . 5/7/2009
i LOVE your story. the end. haha yeah so im really hoping you update extremely soon because i cant wait to see what happens next! :)
PuzzlePerfect9 chapter 12 . 5/7/2009
yay!

this chapter was really good

i loved the heart to heart with emmett

its so nice seeing emmett not his silly boisterous self sometimes

i loved the lunch and the talk that edward and bella had

and i think alice and bella living together will be great

cant wait for more!
SharkGurl chapter 12 . 5/7/2009
awesome chapter lol rock band
cjtwilight chapter 12 . 5/6/2009
I just discovered this story today and I am in love! I can't wait for the prologue to happen!
scpoodles chapter 12 . 5/6/2009
Another great chapter! I'm really glad that Edward and Bella were able to talk. Its a start at least.

I also wanted to mention your authors note at the beginning of the story. I think that it takes a lot of courage for someone to write a story and put it out there for others to read. Don't listen to the negative comments just focus on the positive. You are a great writer and I hope that you continue to write. I am really enjoying your story!
edwardlovinmom chapter 12 . 5/6/2009
Poor Bella. Alice had better soundproof her room. In fact, Bella might want to do hers as well.
gumibear26 chapter 12 . 5/6/2009
I'm glad Bella and Edward cleared the air. Does Bella really think that Alice can tone down her morning "perk?" I wonder what Trevr or will do when he finds out that he has a rival? Hopefully at least some of these questions will be answered in the next chapter of Femme Docs.
Nevaeh09 chapter 12 . 5/6/2009
excellent chapter, finally edward is getting his head out of his ass!
Melissa00Anne chapter 12 . 5/6/2009
I am so in love with this story :) hopefully Slutward gets his act together, for the date!
thinkb4uact chapter 12 . 5/6/2009
That was a happy chapter. Edward is starting to do the right thing. Good thing Alice was there to help. Emmett well he's funny as always. I can just picture the chaos he will bring to Rock band night at the bar.
Twilighter123 chapter 12 . 5/6/2009
AW! Edward better not screw it up again...
Stalle chapter 12 . 5/6/2009
Whoo! That was quick! That was a great chapter. so glad Ed's getting his head out of his ass. Hope Trevor is on his way out. Too creepy.
6,318 | « Prev Page 1 .. 393 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 413 .. Last Next »