Reviews for A Shreveport Mystery
Huge fan chapter 27 . 6/5
This story is simply brilliant and equally depressing since it hasn't been updated in almost 2 years! Its a shame too 'cause i can see this being one of the top ten crossovers on this site if completed!
Hi just found your story. It's really good. I know you haven't reviewed in a while but you should it has a really good plot.
Emrysa chapter 27 . 4/21
Hope for the next chapter! :)
hotcat chapter 27 . 3/18
such great story
Sassy Lord chapter 27 . 1/21
Please update amigo .
HartofBooks chapter 27 . 12/16/2016
Oh man, the disappointment I feel is real. I discovered this on AO3 and didn't even think (stupid) to look if it was completed... Ran out of chapters which was absolutely crushing cause I was enjoying it so much and decided to change googling it... Imagine my luck when I found it on here and with more chapters! Huzzuh! Still a WIP though, and it looks to be abandoned :/ Sad face. Ah well, loved the ride! Such a good idea.
difficultone92 chapter 27 . 11/3/2016
More please
KitkatMoon chapter 27 . 10/13/2016
Really cool story
hello chapter 27 . 9/8/2016
You could incoporate a pensieve to help share life experiences
1Guest chapter 27 . 9/7/2016
I hope you continue this! You could have Draco make an appearence ;)
lovehurtsandheals chapter 27 . 9/1/2016
Where did you go? Please come back I need this!
rose.dulcis chapter 27 . 8/21/2016
I really like this story and read it more than 5 times already. It has a great plot and is not "jumpy".
Please update soon !
Guest chapter 27 . 8/16/2016
I'm getting annoyed with Harry. He needs to tell Eric the truth and stop acting stubborn and secretive.
Guest chapter 27 . 8/16/2016
If I was Harry, I'd be hurt and pissed that Eric wants to turn Luna into a vampire.
LCosta90 chapter 27 . 7/22/2016
For the love of Merlim you have to keep writing this story! Please don't stop!
1,077 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »